Curled up leaf with spots. Top leaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curled up leaf with spots. Top leaf

Plants been through hell, long learning process. I kno nitrogen low n yellow leaves. Not lifght n not water cycle. But this one stumped me. Songle leaf just curled. Anyone?

Bliz i think Rwise already answered this question in your other post. You have PH and root issues.The leaf curling up and dying and the spotting on the leaves are common when the plant cant take up nutrients. Probably from over watering and probably lockout. You have the same issues starting with this plant as you had with the autoflower in the background. What is your grow medium? and how often do you water it?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

If you dont like the answer, just ask again, it may change, NOT!
      Its still a PH issue no mater how many times you ask.
      So, whats the PH? Also we need full details of everything in the grow.

Comment

Rwise eat a dick, i never used the site. So sorry for the doubke post. Please forgive me all mighty grower god

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll put you on my list to not answer any more questions, you dont deserve the answer.

Man Rwise is right. They gave you answers and you just chose to ignore them and ask again. Respond to the responses first.

Comment

Bliz , you probably wont enjoy this site much longer when you speak to members like that. Did you happen to notice how long Rwise has been here? how many posts he's made? Insulting people while asking for help is a recipe for disaster..lol You should ph to around 4 and double your nutes. Good luck!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Thank you, i did not look into his past history. But i appreciate ur advice

Comment

Bliz I wont give you any more help, good by.

Comment

thanks. i am newbie in growing weeds. I was impressed of cannabis culture during my last trip to Barcleona where my friend and I was invited into cannabis social club which I found on cannabis map In same time I tried consume cannabis at first time. After returning to my home I decided start to grow weeds like hobby.
                Last edited by juugo; 01-19-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X