Got any New Years Resolutions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got any New Years Resolutions?

Okay I'm sitting here trying to clear my desk but mostly just staring at things in reflection. 2021 was a disaster for a lot of people. Now the Plague is back and worsening. Storms and wildfires ravage the nation and the world. Yes my friends global warming is only beginning to extract it's toll! But hey, there's not a damn thing we can do about it so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride? Not my style sorry, I'll just keep doing what I've been doing and improving on it until my end and the world will go on or not without me just fine.

So i ask myself what one thing can I do to improve my self going forward that I would have the resolve to carry out? Way too many but pick just one. WHAT IS IT?

My thanks to the gwe community and to NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside for being and making this the most informative and agreeable online global community I've ever seen.

May you all have peace and prosperity this year and beyond!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 01-03-2022, 03:39 PM.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Hi my dear friend @TOKABIGONE the old French-Canadian is a bit better so I'm here to annoyed y'all with my french accent.

I ain't gonna say Happy Year but better yet a Good 2022 than 2021 non ?

But better yet a safer and healthier 2022 to all of us.

I'm not a religious person but I wondering if it's not a sign since the human race cannot fix the shits we live in. Just saying mon ami.

Take care sir.!

Rick aka FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

One way we can help is start composting all the trash that goes to the landfill just creates gases and sits there shitting on earth. I say start a worm bin turn your food scraps and other trash into black gold AKA worm castings. Throw away or better yet burn, reuse those bottled nutrients that are nothing but chemicals anyways and start growing organic. Not only will it help save the earth a little but it will save you the growers headaches and you won’t be chasing your tail trying to figure out what wrong with your grow. Let’s do our part and let earth and nature do theirs. The reason why it’s the way it is now is exactly that because we take something and try to reinvent it lol. No point in trying to reinvent the wheel. It can be done guys let’s close the loop. Happy New Years. And yes thank you Nebula and Sirius for this forum. Wouldn’t be growing now if it wasn’t for y’all. GWE community second to none.👊🏽

Comment

Regarding my grow skills, I would resolve to push myself much farther to the right side of the Dunning-Kruger graph!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2638.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	551779
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Myself I made a new years resolution a few years ago I have been able to keep, no new years resolutions!

Comment

I was thinking about trying to stop procrastinating. Maybe next year.

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm a master of productive procrastination.

I'd like to say welcome back to all who made a resolution to quit G.W.E.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL PRIMO yes but i'd miss the banter of tiny brains asking for HELP

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X