Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years hash!

Happy New Year to everyone.

With the cold weather curbing my ability to do outside activities it gave me the time to finally make some ice water hash (bubble hash) with the last of my trim.
    Did 5 washes which is the most I have done with a batch to this point. after seeing the results I will stick with 4 cylces as the 5th was very green and did not produce much.
    used 220, 160, 73 and 25 micron bags. The 220 was the mixing bag so no hash collected at that size.
    Weighed it up to about 22 grams out of maybe 1 lb of trim or so. The 1st 3 washes of the 25 and 73 look real nice and I will probably spend a little more time treating it similar to what Frenchy Cannoli does.
    Here are the pics.

Nice job JohnEmad ! Think i had 21 or 24 grams my last batch. I see you pressed yours into pucks I just left mine as a fine powder after chopping up during drying process. Makes a potent mix when rolled into a joint...
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Crumbling into a joint is what we will do with the 4th and 5th washed hash. Just like the good old days.
      The rest will get some heat treatment in cellophane.

Nice job John! If you can manage to leave it alone, I’d highly recommend curing it in a jar like you would your bud. The results will be way better than what you’ve got now

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice !! Stop saying I'm a Hash expert lolll It's the same old process I used for years.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been making hash Monsieur Farmbuck?
      I would imagine your long experience has made you far more of an expert then many of us.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man 👍🏻 I’ve got a good bit of trim in the freezer that I plan to make into hash this weekend. Definitely like the sound of hot rolling it this time too. Thanks to Farmbuck, I discovered Frenchie, then studied his YouTube channels. Now I make genuinely the best hash I’ve ever had. More reasons to love the gwe community

4.2 gram hash ball

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's a beauty my dear JohnEmad I'm kinda bit jealous lolll

Now here"s the hard part for you sir. How long will you cure it before sampling it ? Just saying lollll I did some sampling of Nepal Hash I cured for almost 13 months tonite. Yep I'm happy with the quality. It's like drinking a good Bordeaux, a Bourbon or a Whisky.
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-06-2022, 09:51 PM.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Farmbuck,
      It turned out as good as I could have hoped so far. Yes, the proof will be in the smoke and it is from larf and trim.
      I do plan to use some top grade flower for my next batch. Just have to pick out a couple good strains.
      Usually I have little trouble leaving it age but a sample is always required no? ...cough, cough...lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X