Happy 2022 - YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 2022 - YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!

I am writing, in between bong hits. After almost exactly two years, I think I have my perpetual harvest figured out. This is not to boast. I have made and will continue to make bone-headed mistakes. I am just grateful for the GWE site and the kind, patient regulars for your gentle guidance! Keep up the great work, EVERYBODY!!!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Happy 2022 BR2K! Congrats on the perpetual harvest.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Happy New Year @B2RK . You are on top of the game of hobby growing. It's such a pleasure to have the ability to grow weed for ourselves and not pay the big ugly prices as frequently.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
        Happy New Year @B2RK . You are on top of the game of hobby growing. It's such a pleasure to have the ability to grow weed for ourselves and not pay the big ugly prices as frequently.
        The money I HAVE spent, even the miscalculations, have been more than worth it. I derive as much if not more satisfaction from growing as I do consuming my passion. It has only been possible by likes of kind, knowledgeable people like yourself! Also, just keeping my eyes open for your tidbits has yielded dividends. It's how I decided on my current light . I can't thank you enough. This current harvest is my last paltry one. I have 5 vegging seedlings (Mandarin Gelato and Amnesia Fast) and 5 auto (Green Crack) seeds in paper towels.
        A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Rock on! Just beware letting your guard down for problems you haven't had to deal with before.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Yessss we will all make it for sure !!
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
            12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• BR2K
              BR2K commented
              Editing a comment
              One day at a time, my friend. Perhaps 2022 will be YOUR year of the BEST HARVEST YET!!!

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Loll I don't think so !! But I've learned with years it's not the quantity but the quality... You know like wine my friend. It's all about the quality of your product.

Originally posted by UndergroundFarmer View Post
            Rock on! Just beware letting your guard down for problems you haven't had to deal with before.
            Heh, heh. Yep, especially when you're lazy like me. I have many, many advantages that most of you don't enjoy. My humidity is generally always low and I haven't had to worry about WPM. Being indoors all the time, introduction of critters and blight is less. My medium affords me my lackadaisical methodology. Be jealous

Comment

Bud shots or I'd didn't happen.
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Going2fast Fair enough!
                Attached Files

Comment

Ain't it great !! Another brand new year. Here in central Oklahoma we got some really cold air to start the new year. I read that Oklahoma grows more pot than Oregon, Washington and Colorado combined and that doesn't count what I grew. I agree with Farmbuck its about quality and SoOrbudgal the price. Alright. Rambling again. I can blame it on some quality Purple Punch by Barneys Farms. Last time I figured it out its costing me about 10 cents per joint.
                  Anyway Happy New Year !!!
                  Focus and relativity.

Comment

Damn, where did my 70+* days go? Cut the grass and then go freeze, LOL thats Oklahoma for ya, if ya dont like the weather hang around a few minutes, it'll change.
                    Another covid year, will this shit ever go away? I keep my mask on every where I go, as I see it, this is the one thing I can do to protect you from me and me from you. Yes I took their vac, but I still dont trust it to keep me from getting covid/omicron.
                    I myself am glad 2021 is over and hope 2022 proves to be better for all!
                    Have a safe and profitable newd year all y'all!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X