So confused ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So confused ?

Hi all , I'm so confused about my current grow . I have four Bruce Banner plants in soil 60 days in flower . 4 days ago three of them started to look funny . The leafs started to canoe so I moved up the lights thinking they were being heat stressed . I checked them in the morning and the leafs turned yellow with brown tips like nutrient burn . I flushed the plants for the next two waterings . The leaves just kept turning brown and became brittle you could just break them off . Here are my questions , do I have both heat stress and nutrient burn ? If I have both how do I treat my plants or are they hopeless ? Because the buds are 60 days old should I just harvest them and hope for the best I'm so confused please help !????

Pictures are needed
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Deleted by user
      Last edited by MH47; 01-07-2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

9 weeks flowering?
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

What are your lights and how close to the canopy? I think many folks underestimate the power of modern LED lights. The potential for light burn is real and brown tips can be a tipoff.
          My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
          I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
          Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

Thanks for your help , after some correspondence and some more research I have concluded that I burned my plants with my lights . My question now is can I save them or are they damaged , should I harvest what I can or should I keep growing as normal ?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Without proof of plants damage hard to tell you.

Sight unseen, I'd say to continue on normally like folks around here just keep driving on after they lose their front bumpers rear-ending someone.
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• Gjourney101
              Gjourney101 commented
              Editing a comment
              This analogy is great lol

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Perfect reply

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              That about sums is up for me

Here is some pictures of my nightmare !
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm afraid to water them I'm afraid to feed them I just don't know what to do anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boudaman View Post
                I'm afraid to water them I'm afraid to feed them I just don't know what to do anymore ?
                I would raise the lights and turn down the intensity for a while. Even with the pix, follow the instructions in post #7 like UndergroundFarmer said. If they get better turn the lights back up. There is to much in them to just trash them and not try. If they don't make it then chop what you can.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Thanks ! I will definitely keep growing them . See what happens and learn from it . Would you remove the burnt leaves .

Comment

The damage really isn't quite that bad. It looks like light stress caused them to sprout fresh white stigmas on quite a few buds. Since it's Bruce, you'll probably have at least two more weeks of flower before chop. My BB ran about 11 weeks last time I grew it. The flushes likely took nutes out of the soil and the plants are pulling what they can from the leaves now. If you're in coco with bottle nutes, I'd say once they dry out up top give them a feeding with their flower nutrients at normal pH and continue until they are close to chop. In soil you can reamend but the nutrients will take time to be available, so there again, liquid nutes may be the answer until they are done. If you've got worm castings, try top dressing with them too.
                    Coconut Grove
                    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thank you for your help , I will try what you suggested .

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X