No announcement yet.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see, this one has more white than colored hairs which tells me it's just now starting to mature more... Not close to Plant 1...

Comment

It is close, looks like foxtails. I believe I see nanners in the first pix. Probably to close to harvest to make a difference.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• NuggetMan
        NuggetMan commented
        Editing a comment
        At first I also thought that too but actually they turned out to be very swollen calyxs.

Lost 2 earlier from this grow to hermaphroditism, right in the middle of the stems, so i can see your point of view. This 1 may come down by this week end and have to follow the other 2 as they get more mature like this one...

No matter what, it's always a guess when to do the deadly deed... but get it just right!

And lastly Plant #3:... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220512_183257.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	3.60 MB
ID:	564654Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220512_183304.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	564655Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220512_183313.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	564656Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220512_183319.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	564657
      Attached Files

Comment

You can definitely see there is a lot of white hairs than there is colored, so I am tending to think this one is definitely behind as compared to the other 2 plants.

I also see that all 3 of these all look very similar so makes me also think these are all the same strain, but I have no clue what it could be.

Have so say though, they are looking good and the aroma is unbelievable. So far!

Not like my last grow so I gotta be careful with these... Definitely different for sure....

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well you must of done right by these plants great job cause they look beautiful NuggetMan i can almost smell them

• NuggetMan
          NuggetMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. Believe it or not when I come home and walk thru the garage, OH YEAH! But these 3 are most definitely a different breed and seeing what's been going on daily, I think these are more prone to be lengthy plants as far as time, as compared to my last grow and time harvested. Next Wednesday they will be at 10 weeks into flower. I picked at 9 weeks last grow, so to say different breeds, different strains...

***UPDATE*** Good morning! So today Sunday 05/15/2022, 3 left to harvest. By this coming Wednesday it will be 10 weeks into flower, the so called "Sativa harvest window"(between 10 - 12 weeks for indoor). I am now getting leery on when to chop because at this time before I have had plants turn and seed on me getting to this point in time. I have been inspecting these girls very closely now since Friday and no nanners, bananas, or ball clusters showing as of yet (so far, so good) and the aroma of old school skunk in the morning. These are bulking up really nicely and have only been fed plain pH 6.5 water to "flush". I did take run-off samples and my ppm per plant is around 250 - 300 (where I usually like it) The new growth has started to slow down a bit and not as much white as to colored hairs and they are starting to curl in. I'll have to take a bud sample and look under the microscope to see how far along they are. IF they are where I want it, they may come down sooner than expected.

BTW the 1 plant I have already cut down now has dried out enough to be jarred after 2 days in a metal baking tin and 3 days in a 1 gallon holey bag put inside a brown paper bag on the closet floor where it is the coolest right now since we are going thru "wacky weather, hot to cold all this week". This morning's 1st burp, not too moist, not too dry, almost "perfect". Can't wait to try this one for sure!

I may take pics before the chop, just depends on how busy I get...
        Last edited by NuggetMan; 05-17-2022, 05:21 PM.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - Here are the pics... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220515_081450.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	5.00 MB
ID:	564983Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220515_081457.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	564984Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220515_081504.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	3.69 MB
ID:	564985Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220515_081526.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	564986
          Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220516_111032[1].jpg Views:	8 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	564996My other 2 plants, I am stringing them out 1 more week this Wednesday (week 10 of flower being Sativa) to let them mature a little more but keeping watch on them trichomes.

Later on this morning, I happen to be looking at Plant #2 because i just had a funny feeling about this on from yesterday where I could not quite tell if a nanner or a ball cluster was just starting to develope inside one of the buds. Looking thru my jewelers loupe, I saw it!!! Look down towards the right side just below the middle and you can see the little fingers just barely sticking out.
            Last edited by NuggetMan; 05-17-2022, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220516_111006[1].jpg
Views:	95
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	564997This one was more noticeable towards the top of the bud. #2 came down at 9 weeks 5 days into flower.

I am also leaning towards cutting down #3 as well just because it looks just like the other 2 plants and I won't be able to watch it as close cause I just happened to be home today.
              Last edited by NuggetMan; 05-16-2022, 02:55 PM.

Comment

***FINAL UPDATE*** - Grow #17 officially over. Plant #2 was done 05/16/22 9 weeks 5 days into flower. Plant #3 was done yesterday 05/18/22 10 weeks into flower and oddly enough the last bud was cut, trimmed, and done at 4:20pm. How uncanny for that to happen!

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of #3 before the deed was done but i can say my main tops are very large and I can say that Sativa buds do grow differently than Indica buds but can get very, very sticky as well!!!

Grow #18 was started on Mother's Day 05/08/22, out of 8 seeds germinated, only 4 sprouted, one of them for sure is Blackberry Kush and I hope this one turns out female! My 1st "autogrow"??? I have only done 1 before without knowing that's what it was and all I can say is it did develope faster than normal using my regular schedule as compared to what the autoflower light schedule is.

I'll have to germinate a few more just to play it safe, just got to get good seeds.

This post is done and I will move on to Grow #18 as this new adventure begins!

Thanks to all for your comments and hope you enjoyed this grow!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X