X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year Everyone!

Welcome to 2022!!!

Here are some results in from my last harvest:
    1) Indica. This one I did not get a lot of quantity (1/4 Kerr wide mouth jar of buds) BUT in exchange I cannot pass up the Quality! WOW!!! Also, this one was the "runt" as it did not get very big but it packs a punch! 5+ Stars!!! No joints needed with this one for sure!!!

2) Sativa 01. This one I have named "Long. Tall Sally". This was the tallest Sativa and the 1st to get picked. This one smells so good! Another Home Run!!! 5+ Stars!!!

The other 5 Sativa plants has been drying since last Tuesday and got jarred today to start the curing.

2 - 0, Oh yeah! hoping the rest come out the same!

***UPDATE*** - 01/05/2022. The other 5 have now been sampled. 1 - 5 have all knocked it out of the park!

Now I can honestly say that this was my best grow ever!!! Chop a bud, get to the inside and it's so sticky and gummy (even though the buds are dry but not crispy or crumbly) I have to scrape the resin off the scissors!!! All taste and flavor was incredible, more than I had hoped for. Smokes clean, no popping or crackling, the "choke" factor is where it should be for this grow (amount of coughing you do without hacking up a lung) AND the best part of all it's the buzz and it lasts quite a long time!

Now I will reiterate on this, it does not matter whether it is Indica, Sativa, Hybrids, the trichomes RULE!

Also started grow #17 12/31/2021 germination of 10 seeds. 5 in group A, 5 in Group B. I only had seeds in 2 different containers so that is how I did it. Planted 4 out of 5 from Group A on Monday, today they broke soil, lost the seed husks and spreading their leaves already. Group B, 3 out of 5 got planted on Tuesday so waiting to see when they break soil. Here we go...

Last edited by NuggetMan; 01-05-2022, 06:34 PM.

***UPDATE*** - 8 out of 10 have broke soil in less than 2 days from being planted, the other 2 seeds may not germinate, no tap roots yet... Now begins the 2 month hiatus of veg growing, topping and training. Since I consider this the "veg zone", I won't be posting as much until flowering time from transition week 8 thru 9 so until then people... I figure around the beginning of March to begin the switch to flower... Until then...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Grow on my weedie friend perpetually

Isn't it fun once you know what the hell you're doing and then take it to the next level!!! My last grow was THE BOMB!!! Every plant turned out that way!!! All different flavors, smells (even after burning, oh sooo good!) and the buzz is there for what I was looking for. 16 grows to hit that sweet spot!!! Now that grow 17 has started with little variety to work with, I wonder how "BOMB" I can get these to do???!!! We shall see my friend!!!

Comment

Progression is whatakes the world go round. Nice .
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

***UPDATE*** well it's been about 2 weeks or more since my last post and just to tell y'all the 8 are going good and will be ready for transplanting by this week-end, if not sooner...

Comment

***UPDATE*** FINAL RESULTS from Grow #16: My #1 Sativa, Long Tall Sally! Has everything you could want and very super sticky, almost like hash, THE BOMB!!! 2 -3 hits and done!. #2, Indi. A very close runner up to #1, almost a tie. This one not as gummy but very close, still very happy with it. My other ones I classified by a 1st in the am trial. Plants 2 - 4 right at 5 stars, no complaints here. Plants 1, 3 and 5 at 4.5 stars Don't get me wrong, they are all good in the final end, I went by flavor, taste, smokability, the "choke factor", and lastly the buzz. Since I use up the small buds 1st and get to the bigger ones last, every bud has had it's own distinctness and buzz, so it's always interesting in the am!!!

Comment

***UPDATE*** - The beginnings of #17 Group A and group B. Now isn't it unusual to see the 2 runts in the front from Group B??? This I don't get how or why this is happening??? I need to transplant them, was going to do it today but it's cold and ugly foggy day, may wait until later on IF it warms up. Here is Group A: Click image for larger version  Name:	Group A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	554228 Here is Group B: Click image for larger version  Name:	Group B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.83 MB ID:	554230 Look at the 2 in the front, they are alive but growing very slowly. This is all new fresh soil, no nutrients as of yet but the other 6 are doing really good??? They are over 2 weeks into vegging and almost ready for topping except for the 2 runts. Approximately 6 weeks to go before flipping to flower. Closer look at the runts:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by NuggetMan; 01-22-2022, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Closer look at Runt A: Click image for larger version

Name:	Runt A.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	554243 Runt B: Click image for larger version

Name:	Runt B.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	554245 This will be waiting and watching these "preemies".
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning NuggetMan are these online breeders seeds or something you found or did you get these off something you grew? Just curious

Not that I found, not breeder seeds or anything I grew, had 2 small jars that had these old seeds (didn't even think they would germinate but they did) about 20 in each jar and at least over 10 years old. out of these 10 that I started with 8 opened up, 2 didn't and that is where I am at. I don't have a clue what they will be but will find out here soon enough if Indica or Sativa, but the way they are going right now a guess Indica, short and fat.

Comment

***UPDATE*** O.K., at this point the plants have been re-potted directly to 3 gallon pots, thus eliminating the extra 1 gallon repot I usually do. They all have been topped as well at 3rd or 4th nodes and are doing very well. They were also fed the 1st feeding of Big Bloom and Grow Big (no Cal-Mag yet, next time around). As of today they are over 3 1/2 weeks old.

Oh, and the preemies? they are alive. 1 almost looks like a clone just by the way it started to grow, strange...

Comment

***UPDATE*** - Howdy Y'all! thought I'd thought I would post some pics for the plants at 4 1/2 weeks into veg. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093130.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.28 MB ID:	555910Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093143.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.91 MB ID:	555911Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093212.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.72 MB ID:	555912Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093244.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.70 MB ID:	555914
                  Attached Files

Comment

***UPDATE*** - And here are my 2 runts: Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093259.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.01 MB ID:	555917 I'm wondering if this is a clone seed from 1 of my plants when I was experimenting with clones years ago??? Why do I assume this? Does it not look more like a branch instead of a regular plant trunk? Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220206_093306.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	555919 And what do I do with this one??? This one really has me puzzled...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ya know the first does look like a small shoot of a clone. Are these 4wks from seed off a clone that got pollinated? Anyhoo i've had ugly ducklings that i just ignore put them in a corner till i'm seeing better growth and i got space. It's up to you kinda week looking though and the soil looks very damp. I'd let these dry out and not give full soil water just around the base make them roots search for it and grow upwards.

Funny you say that about the soil, that is the way it looks. I've had it dry for 5 days since watering and even fooled me. I did start some clones long time ago, yes they were shoots or branches from the mother plant. I did have very few seeds on one of the plants (oh, not the "mystery seeds" from 2 -3 grows back), now I remember! this was way back when I 1st started messing with clones! The rinky one is slowly coming around, i'll just leave it alone and see what happens. This one has me curious!

oh, and BTW, all my new soil was used for seeding these plants in the 1st cups after germination. Since having been repotted, I unfortunately had to recycle all of my last grows pots of soil just because there was no other option at the time. But I did thoroughly de-root it all, mixed in fresh organic soil (just basic stuff, nothing fancy) and as you can see by the other 6 (and I have done this in the past) they seem to be doing very well...

now to wait and see if I get any girls!!!
                    Last edited by NuggetMan; 02-07-2022, 06:32 PM.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - well the one that looked like a clone did not survive for some strange reason... It was looking really promising, hadn't been watered in about 5 days. gave it 2 cups of pH 6.5 water in the am. By the time I came home it had wilted over! You think it got overwatered??? I don't think so.

I pulled it out after 3 days of leaving it alone to see if it would rebound but didn't, no roots whatsoever????

Go figure, I am baffled. 1 less to have to mess with. The other little one is starting to pick up, miniature cannabis! But it is growing.

The other 6 are looking good, by middle of next week 6 weeks into vegging.

Comment

***UPDATE*** - this coming Wednesday will be at 8 weeks of vegging, time for flipping to 12/12...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X