Arizer Solo dry herb vaporizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizer Solo dry herb vaporizer

I don't smoke much due to being drug screened at work (f... them - I live in a legal state). So my last grow was CBD plants (very high CBD, very low THC). After reading the Sunday newsletter a few weeks ago (suggested gifts for the 'cannibis fan' on your list) I saw the Solo. Since I'm such an infrequent smoker I figured I would get this a try. This is the oldest model they offer and was sale priced at about $85. This is the first time ever that I've heard about anything like this. I figured if I didn't like it that wasn't a lot of money to lose. But let me tell you I've come to find out that I do like it. I've been smoking some White Widow through it. So far, so good. Very easy to use. Very easy to keep clean. Very conservative as far as weed use (not that that matters - I grow so I have plenty). The high after 1 or 2 bowls is just perfect. I've got the temp set right in the middle so the flavor of the hits are pretty damn tasty. I love to 'taste' my smoke and this is amazing at doing that. I'm hoping that once I get my CBD cured and into the bowl I enjoy it as much. I have never smoked pure CBD so I really have no idea what to expect. Thank you to Miss Haze for that suggestion on this vaporizer!

Happy New Year!!!
    Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
    Canna Coco Or
    Happy Frog soil
    Fox Farms nutrients trio
    Smart pots
    Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Good to hear you enjoy your gift to yourself.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X