PevGrow SeedBank Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PevGrow SeedBank Review

This is my review of pevgrow. I ordered tropicanna poison fast f1 strain from them and the seeds i got were auto flowers. I have ordered real tropicanas poison fast f1 seeds from seedsman.com that was properly packaged by sweetseeds not in those phony ziploc bags. I sent a message telling them my plants were flowering and it had only been 2-3 weeks. They were in 1 gallon vegging with 18/6 of led light. I also had other seeds being grown and they were still vegging. At first they sounded concerned, and ask to send updates in 1-2 weeks later. I sent updated pics informing them they were auto flowers and they tried lying, claiming they were autoflowers. I told them that that wasn't true since I've grown these already and know how they grow. I even sent links to growdiaries.com and Sweetseeds websites showing that the seeds should be "photoperiod-dependent". I asked for a refund or store credit to get new seeds and they offered a 5% discount on my next order. So ridiculous. Don't order from this place, they don't sell original seeds from the true growers. If you order from seedsman.com, you will receive authentic packaging from the seedbank that is selling their seeds.
    Last edited by QualitLovin; 12-30-2021, 04:58 AM.

Here is the conversation I had with them.
    Attached Files

Comment

5% is a bit insulting when others are giving 25-30% off right now, and you dont have to have bought shity seeds from them to get it.

Comment

Yea tell me about. I will never order seeds from them again. Plus they sell generic seeds since it doesn't even come in the proper packages from the company that produces them.

Comment

From what I understand “fast” seeds are created by breeding with autos to reduce flowering period. I grew some kush mints fasts (got as freebie). Both seeds I dropped were autos. One I even cloned cause I assumed the first one was a “1 off”. I plan on treating any future “fast seeds” as autos until they prove otherwise.
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Originally posted by cybersmib View Post
            From what I understand “fast” seeds are created by breeding with autos to reduce flowering period. I grew some kush mints fasts (got as freebie). Both seeds I dropped were autos. One I even cloned cause I assumed the first one was a “1 off”. I plan on treating any future “fast seeds” as autos until they prove otherwise.
            Just on this side-point; You're right dude and this is why i haven't bothered with Sweet Seeds myself - when they first launched it was mainly all photos (their Cream Caramel & Black Domina mixes were what caught my eye) but year on year since all I've seen them do is just mix more & more Ruderalis into all their bank, and then call them all this wierd "F1 Hybrid Fast Version" - on some strain releases they try to infer that the fast flowering comes from them selectively breeding their photo genetics, but i don't buy it; it's just Ruderalis like the rest of their range.

Overall tho, apart from DinaFem who do put the work in and have a good value range to back it up, i gotta say I've never ever got a good vibe from any other Spanish seed house that I've researched & read reviews about - they all too often just look like amateur collections who have jumped on the selling seeds bandwagon. That is just my opinion though, so apologies to anyone loving Spanish seeds!

And to get back on topic, thanks for the heads-up on the actual seedbank and you're spot on that 5% is an insult - most good merchants would just swap them out and send out some freebies too. Sorry to hear they wasted your time dude and hope you find a quality supplier soon!

Comment

Thanks for the review, little late for me. I've the same seeds from the same place on order, supposed to be here today. Did you finish the grow ? Was it any good ?
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

I'm in Canada and yet I order way across the pond in UK/Barcelona...Seedsman.com. Always good seeds always good prices and a huge selection. don't particularly like their new website but they have good customer service. Any time I have had problems they send me free seeds!

Yes it takes a while but my last batch took only 2 weeks from order to arrival.
                I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I did finish the grow 3 clones one mum filled 2 mason jars. Sorry I don’t weigh as I just how grow the household. I just presume about an oz per jar. However if I had grown hydro as I do with autos I expect my yield would have been greater.
                  “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
                  ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Pevgrows stole my picture of 'lmfao' and are using it as 'persian pie'
                    that alone turned me away. They stole and are scamming.
                    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                    1x Slapz
                    1x Quikz
                    2x red runtz
                    1x flo-see
                    1x 2B blunt
                    1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X