Happy Christmas belated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas belated.

I want to annonce to you my grower friends I will take some time off. You see I have being not feeling well lately. The meds prescribed by my doctor is not working. And on top of it I'm still waiting for my angioplasty and she (my doc) doing all she can to accelerate to get it done. Yes we are living in a screwup world. A world dominate by Covid and his variants and especially a massive bureaucratic screwup from our governments like ours in the great white north.

So again Happy Christmas belated from my family and I

Be safe and stay healthy.

Farmbuck

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Merry Christmas Farmbuck . Stay safe and be well.

Comment

Take some time and get well! I will miss your luvely pics and you so come back soon.

Comment

I, as well as many others I'm sure, wish for the very best for you and hope for a good outcome for you! Heart issues are not to be messed with I know very well. Mine snuck up on me out of nowhere. You will be missed in your absence and hope you might stop by for a visit from time to time then come back strong when you can't stand having an empty grow room any longer.
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Hey my northern friend Farmbuck don't let this break your spirt at all. What's not killing my spirt right now is HOPE. Those warm friends in the South and the beautiful country will still be waiting for you with open arms. Get healthy get that angio and get away to paradise hang in there stay strong.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Such bad news You are a magnificent resource for all of us. Rest, recuperate and recharge - We'll be here, when you're ready. Merry Christmas and a healthier 2022!!
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Happy Christmas Farmbuck. I understand about the health issues. Take care of yourself. You're a legend on here and I appreciate your mad photog and growing skills.
              Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
              Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
              Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X