Photoperiod Critical 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoperiod Critical 2.0

Folks just wanted to get an opinion of how this is growing. This has been on a 12/12 cycle for a month today. It was topped twice and FIM once. My concern is the tips of a few leaves curling up and being brown. I increased the nitrogen when I watered yesterday. I typically add neuts for every other watering. This plant gets watered every ten days, so every 20 days does it get nutrients. Wondering if I should add liquid nitrogen for every watering. Appreciate any comments.
    Attached Files

10 days between waterings?? That's nuts. Read more on watering practices on the main site and while you are at it understand at what point you should be adding nutrients and how much. Nitrogen is more beneficial during the vegetative stage so adding more during flower won't improve the yield.

Additionally the plant appears quite stringy so that's likely a lack of full spectrum light.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I stop feeding my plants nitrogen when I switch to 12/12. Also, I do not put my plants on a set watering schedule. I only water them when they need water. Learn to lift your pots to see if they need water. Light pot, water, heavy water, no water. Here is a picture of my last Critical girls.

Comment

As Kingfish points out, the weight of the pot is a good sign. I typically water if the soil down to my first knuckle is dry. I cannot do anything about my lights, what I have is all I can get.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X