Photos, Lights on all night!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos, Lights on all night!?

Well...I’ll admit it, I fu____ mbled. In Super Soil, fab pots, Growing 3; CBD C+C, Seedsman lemon auto, and Seedsman Black Sugar. @4+weeks into 12/12, all flowering looking healthy, pruning judiciously, I stupidly, left the 20”x36” tent open (with 2 100w quantum panels),and with all the (many) other lights in that area on high all night and forgot to water! Next day it was 90F in the tent and they looked bad (dry and starting to yellow). The lemon auto took it in stride I guess, but it took over a week to get them all back on track. They were dry and under watered. Now they are finally pruned and doing much better, with the lemon auto showing a few amber trichomes. The 2 photo plants seem to have 2-3+weeks to go. No signs of nanners or herms. It seems like my yield will suffer, particularly on the Black Sugar. Anyone have an idea about this. I did have the thought that perhaps the shock might increase resin production? Probably wishful thinking. I’ll get out there later today for some pictures to post.
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

shock can doo all kinds of things to a plant. Light shock will definitely make a photo stop flowering and heat stress can damage any living thing so it all depends on the strain.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

OK it’s later.
      Thanks dilvish. Some may think it obvious re heat stress etc... but yes the 2 photo plants seemed to stop flowering, but now they look like they have re-flowered strongly. In the lemon auto there were nearly all rusty pistils then after some recovery help they began flowering again and the buds have increased in size. You can see the new bud growth all over the auto plant in the middle of the picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	A3AC99D1-7FFD-4A4D-BFF6-09F7D4167969.jpeg
Views:	190
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	550539Click image for larger version

Name:	62CB7C84-1C9B-435F-9F62-0AE328C14A05.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	550540
      So, since it is so close to being ready, I went ahead and ice water flushed it. Maybe 1or 2 more times then I’ll black bag it for 2days then chop and cure. The photos look as if they will need 3-4 more weeks for buds to get chunky.
      New indoors grower.
      super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
      2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
      2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
      4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X