Not sure what's causing this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what's causing this...

Hey guys! Long time, no talk! Everything has been going good with my babies, until I noticed the below on both my GG plants.

Ph is usually around 6-6.5, usually 70-80f, GH trio nutes. I think it's starting to cause my buds to change, and not for the better. Only thing I can think of it maybe the steel spikes I'm using? But I've been auing them for a lot of plants, with these 2 being the only thing I've seen this happen. Any suggestions or questions to help figure it out, please let me know!
    FLOWERING:
    Nova 48"x48"x80" tent
    Mother Earth Groundswell Soil
    Vivosun 4" Carbon Filter
    GH Flora Trio
    EnjoYield 1000W LED Grow Light 3x3ft with Timer Dimmable
    Current Grow: GC-Critical Purple Auto x2, ILGM- AH x2, NL x1

what did you notice? the tips? that's a nutrient problem. Possibly caused by overwatering? recheck your PH tester make sure it's accurate. remeber that supersoil typically has only enough nutrients for about 3-4 weeks so you need to adjust your feedings accordingly.

I cringe when people say my PH is "around" or "about"...it is either an accurate reading (with a .2 variance) or not...same goes for temps and humidity...10 degrees is a big difference for cannabis...if it's 70F then the soil won't dry out very fast and you will likely have slow growth. The plants already look a little droopy and clearly it's not because of heat/humidity.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Soil drying out too much concentrates the nutrients. That would explain the tip burn.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X