No announcement yet.

Yellowing with brown, necrotic spots : BioTabs - Coco - AutoPot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rwise thank you! I don’t know why the runoff has this high PH.

4 days ago, I set the minium temperature of my tube heater on 22° Celsius to stimulate bacterial life. But now I have another problem, fungi are eating my affected leaves and stem !

The RA is around 60 (with the exception after watering and spraying) ,and go down to a min of 40 before watering again (3 days).

I have a problem with the autopots, contacted the manufacturer today, they are sending me a new system for free.

I can give more power to my exhaust filter so the RA will drop more.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D28DDC6E-874A-4678-A893-107A4C83B1C1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	614.9 KB ID:	550245
    lights out are at 13:00

Click image for larger version  Name:	50197C7A-FCEB-41D6-91EB-4AAC05F7B034.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	417.4 KB ID:	550243
    Last edited by Neoliet; 12-17-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

do you know what the biotabs are made up of? I went to their site and couldn't find anything regarding the NPK or Cal/Mag percentages. That in of itself could be the problem. without knowing exactly what you are feeding is a real issue

PH going in at 5.5 is too low I'd aim for 6.0 in coir
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

BioTabs
        Slow release organic fertiliser tablets NPK: 15–7–8 (21g tablets)

BioTabs contain bone meal, blood meal, feather meal, fish meal, natural humic acid, beneficial soil bacteria and a formula of slow-acting nitrogen

Orgatrex
        Organic fertiliser liquid NPK: 5–1–5 with balanced quantities of; Zn, Cu, Ca, Mn, Mg, S, Si and Fe.

Orgatrex contains; alfalfa meal, mixed molasses, kali vinasse, silicon oxide and fine rock particles as a basis for micronutrients.

Boom Boom Spray
        Plant Biostimulant 100% Vegan & Organic
        Contains only natural amino acids, peptides, glucides & minerals.

Composition:
        Organic matter 45%, Organic nitrogen (N) 5%, Soluble peptides and plant amino acids 30% & 10% Glucides.

lights on 19:00

Click image for larger version

Name:	3D9780C7-BF91-4821-966C-01F51B852FE5.jpeg
Views:	256
Size:	662.6 KB
ID:	550287

Comment

BIOTABS STATEMENT ABOUT MESURE PH AND EC

When you grow organic, you never need to measure the Ec and Ph of the supply water. The BACTREX bacteria and the MYCOTREX mycorrihza fungi will ensure that the nutrients are always absorbable by the plant roots.

😭😭😭 …….. 💔
          Last edited by Neoliet; 12-17-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

FYI General Hydroponics Trio has 7-6-10 when using all three (like you are supposed to) I'd say the plants are getting too much from these slow release tablets.
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

dilvish thanks man ! Good advice !! It’s 4 days now since I was with the plants. The autopot is feeding them PH water. Yeah it was definitely a nute burn !
              Also no bud rot! That was a scary one 😆.
              I think it was the Foliar spray.

Now the autopots are kicked in I don’t need to handfeed them anymore (no Orgatrex). On the cam they are looking too bushy, I think 4-5 new nodes after the first cut!

I really need to go there and do some LST, secure mains down, and second cut.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D8B69F75-FCCA-4652-9862-1D3024A5488F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	564.2 KB ID:	550408

Comment

I don't think I've come across a grower using tabs to cannabis likely because they are not an exact measurement based on water, soil, size of pot etc. Additionally unless you are talking about a different plant the pic you are showing doesn't look like a plant that needs training yet.

Personally I would ditch the tabs in favor of some more well know nutrients...you'll get better results.

Comment

dilvish today:

Comment

so these are at what 5 weeks now? growing slow. could be your temps along with your biotabs. cooler temps mean slower growth. it also means the water will dry out slower so be careful not to overwater.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X