Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto flower nutes

Good afternoon everyone,
    I am growing my first auto flower and was wondering when I start using the bloom mix for nutrients. I am using the flora trio and used transition last week, I am not near my calendar right now but think I am at week 4. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

4x8 tent
    2- 315w CMH lights
    4- DWC buckets

Attached Files
    Last edited by hdsteve620; 12-11-2021, 06:13 PM. Reason: Added content

On my first auto grow (White Widow) also so I'll be following. I have 4 plants going (just started week 2). I am a little concerned with roominess as my tent is only 40"x40" and I'll be doing the tie-down LST on them so we'll see. I'm using FF HF and from my research and talking with other growers, I won't be using nutes until right before they start flowering, probably at the end of week 3. HF supposedly has the nutes to get you to the end of week 3. I'll be mainly using DynaGro Bloom, which I've used in the past with good results. I like it because it has ample levels of calcium, so no need to supplement with a Cal-Mag product. Good luck and your plants look damn good in my very unprofessional opinion. Cheers!

Comment

Sure look big for 4wk autos?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

try this https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...ule-custom.jpg
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

You can adjust your nutes to early bloom or mid bloom any time now. Time to back off on N(flora grow) at this point.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X