No announcement yet.

Auto Northern Lights - Seedsman - very slow to flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your feedback, appreciated.
    Usually 100W 1-2 plants was fine. (4 grows)
    As i have the spare 200W LED, i just popped it in on 12h now.
    Lets force em and crank it up to 200w now over few days, starting a bit lower, same led's just twice the power now so should be fine.
    I'll report back in a few days with updates.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Probiotic; 12-20-2021, 03:26 PM.
    2.3 x 2.3 ft (70x70cm) Spiderfarmer grow tent.
    SF2000 Spiderfarmer Samsung LED ca 201W of the wall.
    AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4 & carbon filter.
    Biobizz nutes and soil home manual mix.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck. Seedsman's NL Auto is the second-best auto I've ever run and that's not saying much!

One week later and we got a nice stretch and flowering kicking in.
    I likely will keep em running like that and just reducing temps gently over time.
    Very happy now, both plants are doing very well.
    Attached Files
    2.3 x 2.3 ft (70x70cm) Spiderfarmer grow tent.
    SF2000 Spiderfarmer Samsung LED ca 201W of the wall.
    AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4 & carbon filter.
    Biobizz nutes and soil home manual mix.

Comment

Deleted by user
      Last edited by MH47; 01-07-2022, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey man this is called " Grow Weed Easy " take your fancy scientific term BS some place else. MH47 you ain't got no plants to show, put them up. You make it so stupid difficult to understand

Why are you making it so difficult MH47? Its a plant. Give it a good start, crank the lights up, keep it watered with scheduled nutes..you dont need a light meter, hygrometer, or a humidifier..and you dont need extra CO2 if you are living in the same house your plants are in. My water comes straight out of the tap..chlorine and all...ph it correctly and the plants will be fine.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
        Why are you making it so difficult MH47? Its a plant. Give it a good start, crank the lights up, keep it watered with scheduled nutes..you dont need a light meter, hygrometer, or a humidifier..and you dont need extra CO2 if you are living in the same house your plants are in. My water comes straight out of the tap..chlorine and all...ph it correctly and the plants will be fine.
        Deleted by user
        Last edited by MH47; 01-07-2022, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          We know all this and don't expect a green horn to follow your science posts you sound like a pom puss blow fish. Show some of your grows we don't need your fancy terms to grow weed shit i can and others here can grow weed out of stump.

• OldManGrower
          OldManGrower commented
          Editing a comment
          While I truly believe in the KISS principal of weed growing, you are technically correct. Some things are easy to wing, light for instance and others really need to be controlled for (PH). I guess it depends on how deep you wish to crawl down the grower rabbit hole. My lights, which are allegedly 500 wafts do what they will. I bought them on the wattage. I do track PH most carefully as well as temp and humidity. I control for temp but not so much for humidity. There is a lot of ways to skin this cat. That's why there are so many naked cats.

Deleted by user
        Last edited by MH47; 01-07-2022, 08:26 AM.

Comment

MH47 i dont see SoOrbudgal disagreeing with you in any of her replies? All she is saying is quit with the scientific shit and show us some of your grows...pretty simple. You are correct the GWE contains information on humidity,temp, how to set up a light and size a fan. Are you serious?? If you want to take the word of a couple of students in lab coats trying to grow a plant in optimal conditions over
          NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside , who have created this website your enjoying and have grown hundreds more plants than your scientists in their lab..good for you. Wonder how the scientists would make out growing weed in my fishing hut? I use the KISS science method. Good luck with your grows...Care to share any pics?
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Deleted by user

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Anyone can copy and paste articles the point being is...............re inventing, taking scientific words from articles posted here or anywhere then writing a new " discovery" on the forum. It's all here it's just redirecting new growers to reading tutorials not writing a new theisis in explaining your thoughts with $5 words no newbie cares. Keep it simple it's not hard it's so called growers like you who make GWE hard when it's not.

Deleted by user

Comment

I've tried the free ppfd meter app and it's suprisingly accurate compared to my calibrated meter. Within bounds for use measuring your grow light output
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Deleted by user
                Last edited by MH47; 01-07-2022, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Hey MH47 thanks you for your service...unless you are a UN.soldier.
                  Re. Light metering; There is info on this very Grow Weed Easy web site regarding light meters etc... I find it disappointing that some people don’t respect another persons depth of interest in this endeavor. We can all learn from each other. I have learned plenty from SOBG’s posts. Oh by the way I’ll post a pic of my (only fair) second indoor grow. The foremost thing that I’ve learned here at GWE is that LIGHT intensity is the most important thing, that leads to max yields, all other things being equal. For outdoors grows the sun is unequalled. Click image for larger version

Name:	6871508D-79AA-4BC1-BC30-EA7B0D9494CC.jpeg
Views:	408
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	551510
                  New indoors grower.
                  super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
                  2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
                  2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
                  4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
                  Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Deleted by user

Comment

Hey, I wonder how probiotics plants are doing?

Comment

Deleted by user

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X