Please HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please HELP!

auto week 7 in soil (soil 6,2 Biobizz light)
    feeding hesi (synth)
    watering RO water adding cal-mag till reaching 150-180 ppm the adding nutes
    last feed 500ppm only bloom
    runoff 900 ppm

Might this be a cal-mag issue, or to close to lights?is it the RO water ruining my efforts?
    lower ph or raise, lower ppm or higher, add cal-mag foliar? any suggestins welcome.

Seems to me you have always had this same issue? Unless you move on to a different watering or the way you feed this continues. Appears you've over fed, poor watering now lock out plant is going into final stage of bloom eating up all it energy through the leaf. Some how i believe a change in the way you water and feed needs addressed.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• cacib
      cacib commented
      Editing a comment
      how can i save her?you are totally true, but what should be my watering and feeding regime?
      is it false at all feeding with RO water? """Some how i believe a change in the way you water and feed needs addressed.""" HOW should i do it, it drives me insane.
      Please help, very much appreciated

• cacib
      cacib commented
      Editing a comment
      Please have an idea! what should be my feeding regime? recommended dosage for Autoflowers adjusted specialy, feeding, feeding, not feeding, always use 6.5 ph, alowwing them to completely dry out, what is woring the feed feed NOT feed, mayba shoud chnage to feed not feed? what do u do?what is your base water?

Are you feeding them using run off water?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      cacib is the pot soaking up the runoff or is it elevated is the question. Is the pot absorbing the runoff that could be issue

• cacib
      cacib commented
      Editing a comment
      fabric pots, i leave them in the sink for 20 min after watering, but no otherwise in the tent they are just on the floor.

yes till runoff

Comment

could be PH issues but that could also be root and or heat/humidity. when the tips curl up like that its a sure sign of heat stress and or the light being too close or the plant is also root bound. changing your feeding schedule won't help if it's any of the above. More info on your grow would help.

I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

RO water, what are you doing to make it PH? There is nothing in this water to read, RO and distilled water are acidic, why, as it ages it takes on CO2. You can boil the CO2 back out of it. Fresh RO water should be ok.
        Watering, lift the pots before water is added and make sure they are light, then lift the pots after water so you know how heavy they are.
        What is the runoff PH?
        I see root issues,

Comment

• cacib
          cacib commented
          Editing a comment
          appreciate, will feed some fresh water(will try now to mix RO water with plain till 120-150ppm cos seems like adding only cal-mag till that point is not the same and the water is instable, so frankly i guess i know the answers to some of my question, but glad i asked, otherwise i would have and up feeding again), once she dries out, did something under the fabric pot, so the water does not sit in there and air flows, will see how she will end up, her sister is a week younger so hopefully i have learned my lesseon,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X