Cloning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloning

Can someone tell me when is the right time to take a clone from the mother plant

depends on the plant. usually several weeks into veg is a good time or right when the plant starts transitioning to bloom
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I love cloning and i do it most every run with my photo periods. It's a great way to learn about how plants grow, seeing roots emerge. Once i know they are female for sure and the plant is growing well past 8wks i take clones then and i've done it just prior to flowering. Good luck, take lots LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I like to take cuttings for clones about 4 weeks into flowering, ie. monster cropping. Using those lower fluff nothing branches when lollipoping the plant.

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog...fficiency-n209

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_101289.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	549204

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I remember reading if you take it when they are younger the clones will be more symmetrical but you should wait until the plant matures and the nodes start staggering….I dunno I personally do it when I defoliate before flipping to flower

Comment

Not sure if there is a correct time except it is way easier to grow up the clones when the plant is in veg when they are cut. I take them at the first major defoliation.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X