Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i harvest?

Well i have rwo plants flowering:

1) Mobbydick photoperiod day 41 of flowering (since switched to 12-12) trichomes are mostly cloudy an some amber as you can see in the fotos but its a bit early for harvest . Theseed companie says flowering about 65-70 days and also the buds havent fatten up yet just finished getting taller. Tell me your opinion

2) Bluberry auto at day 71 since sprout . Buds look fat and with nice purole tones and hole plant looks like to be choped . ihave benn flushing for a week but the problem is that i cant notice any amber trichomes just cloudy and some amber. Ishould wait until i see amber or chop it so i wont go further harvest period and lose potency. Theseed compani says 60-65 days till harvest

​​​​​** 4pics of mobby dick (the green plant)
    4 pics of bluberry (the purple one )
    Attached Files

The first set of pics the trichs seem clear and cloudy still, not sure how tight the colas feel, I see white pistils on the 'whole plant' pic. The second set I see almost all cloudy but still a clear on the trichs. Nice macro shots. I'd wait on the second plant to let the lower buds mature more, it's getting near, looking pretty. They both look nice.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

start flushing with plain Ph'd water and watch the plant leaves. when they start to yellow all over the plant they are ready. Remember to cure them properly too...
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X