Photo Period - Should I switch to a 12/12 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Period - Should I switch to a 12/12 schedule

Folks is this photo sensitive ready for a switch from 18/6 to 12/12. I cannot tell being a first time grower. Thanks in advance. Cheers Ravi
    Attached Files

You can change periods anytime you wish. May want to watch how tall that gets. May want to lst a little. depending on how high your lights can go. Are you not growing some autos first time grower.
    Last edited by LemonBud; 11-25-2021, 05:43 AM.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• Ravi
      Ravi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I am growing Autos in the same room.

Greetings Ravi,

You will find that the more information you provide with your question the better answers you'll receive from the experienced growers here.

For example:
    - Is your plant Photo or Autoflowering? Because if it is an Auto it will flower regardless of your light schedule
    - Feminized? Because you may want to wait for sex to show if it isn't.
    - How many weeks it has already spent in veg? Because that will determine its final size & height.
    - How much room you have to grow it out? Because once flowering begins it will stretch in every direction.

Best regards.
    My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
    I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
    Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• Ravi
      Ravi commented
      Editing a comment
      Grouchy thanks for the input. This particular one is a photo. Was on a 18/6 cycle for 66 days before I switched. All my seeds are feminized. The plant was 21" tall when I switched. The plants have 30" of growth height space before I get an issue of having 12" of head space below the lights. My LED are not the best considering I am in South Asia.

switching to 12/12 is a matter of preference but tends to go based on the size you want for the plant based on your grow space
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

can't tell from your photo. Look for pre flowers. Check the GWE tutorials to see what those look like

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X