Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having an issue with Ocean Forrest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Had the same thing happen to me with this bag of FFOF. After about 5 weeks plants started suffering badly. Started looking like Mg deficiency. Anything I did made it worse. Was watering at 6.4. First time I checked the run off it was less then 6. Started pHing to 6.7 and it got worse. Flushed it with 6 gal of pH 6.9 water in a 3 gal pot. Checked the pH of the runoff and it was still 6.1. Plants are pretty much toast now as they were autos. Don't know what else to do. Coast of Maine Stonington blend next run.

Leave a comment:

• Dbdigger
    replied
    Sorry struggling with pics

Leave a comment:

• Dbdigger
    started a topic Anyone having an issue with Ocean Forrest???

Anyone having an issue with Ocean Forrest???

We are continuing to have a problem with this grow. This is our 3rd grow and you would THINK we would be getter better! These are the last two plants. The other 5 are cut and hanging to dry. We have had a on going problem with PH dropping, We flushed and transplant these two last weekend. After the flush we did get the PH back to 6.5, and gave them a dise of nutrients. they are still yellowing and not improving. We grew 3 different strains, everything was in 3 gal pots, these last two are 5 gal pots. Could the soil be an issue? When we moved from 3 gal to 5 gal pit this week both had excellent looking roots, so Im stumped.
    lights are 37” away, 80% power. Rest of info is in my signature
    thoughts please?
    Last edited by Dbdigger; 11-21-2021, 06:09 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X