Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUICK!!! Advise on getting out of this grow alive....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUICK!!! Advise on getting out of this grow alive....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211121_112147[1].jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	547672IF you've followed me last week I've listened to all opinions, some I liked and some not so much but I have an issue pulling these girls across the finish line....#javabob....I think that will work, maybe. From the beginning, bad soil choices, small lights, and constant battles with pH. Now, along with all the advice before another watering [maybe a flush], this is happening. I've looked for bud rot, honestly...thankfully I don't think so...but I will continue to monitor.
    If you want the back story and the eqt. used please look up Javabob posts.
    Thanks!!!

I'm thinking nute burn, maybe overfeeding? It's almost time to water again....thoughts? Flushing seems the way to go but I need the family to chime in....soon.

You’ve listed soils, lights, PH, flushing, rot, nute burn, over feeding. If you think it could be one/all of these then you need to do more research on how to grow. Sounds like you need to go and look at the main site and diagnose what the actual problem is instead of just clutching at straws hoping that a grower is going to come and save your plants for you.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Very kindly stated MagicMike66. Learning to correct Ph issues is vital and not having those issues is what we aim for.

Read these; then fix the PH
    Not sure what's causing your cannabis nutrient deficiency? This picture gallery shows which deficiencies are the result of incorrect pH at the roots.

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Comment

• javabob
      javabob commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rwise, nice to get direction instead of opinion. Love all the previous assumptions.
      Going to start 6.0 -7.0 flush for the next couple of weeks (maybe).

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      No assumptions facts javabob besides you ask we tell ya.

when the leaves are pale green and some starting to yellow it's a nitrogen deficiency likely due to a combination of poor PH and not enough nitrogen. Ultimately correct the PH if you can and make sure you are feeding appropriate amounts of nutrients. Many growers decide to back off on nutrients at the veg stage which is when the plant needs it the most
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X