Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potasium problem

Morning fellow farmers
    This is a first time problem. I cannot identify the problem. Is it heat or magnesem. Been in a gallon pot for week. Its in stoneington growers mix. with sf1000 led at 25 inches from canopy. Anyone with some advice thank you in advance. What can I do about this potasium problem. I have been searching for less hot soil to maybe transplant. Dont want to diy my own soil. I have had 6 grows and have never had any prob except hermies.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LemonBud; 11-19-2021, 06:15 AM.
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Looks like a root zone (PH) issue, read this;
    Not sure what's causing your cannabis nutrient deficiency? This picture gallery shows which deficiencies are the result of incorrect pH at the roots.

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I was told by another rwise that it was potassium a couple of days ago. which is it.
      Last edited by LemonBud; 11-19-2021, 07:35 AM.

Anybody else have any ideas
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

PH issues cause almost all deficiencies, resolve the PH and then look at additives. This is one of the most mis-diagnosed issues, PH vs deficiencies, which is it? First thing is make sure the PH is spot on, then IF there are still issues, feed her.
      Leaves with a potassium deficiency have yellow, brown, or burnt edges and tips. It may look like nutrient burn, but the leaf margins also turn yellow.
      Last edited by Rwise; 11-19-2021, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• LemonBud
        LemonBud commented
        Editing a comment
        I pH my water or feed to 6.75. The plants were transplanted to 1 gal last week. I watered around the cup edges of the seedling 2 times then came the problem. Oh thanks for helping. I am just po'ed because my other 4 plants now have it. Got to be the soil. I have looked for soil thats not hot. No luck.

give us as much info on your grow as you can (temp, soil, humidity, watering, lighting etc etc). it would likely generate more responses
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, a pic is not much to go on, helpful yes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X