Weird leafs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird leafs?

Hello, I have this issue on leafs - plagron lightmix, ec correct, ph correct, what do you think about that? Something is missing or? Plagron terra grow, purezym, calmag adding. Led lights by bavagreen. I have this since small plants / since week 2-3. It starts with these spots, then whole leaf is brown and dead. Thanks for help

Before brown it starts being yellow like there

Comment

Ok what is the correct PH?
      Read this;
      Not sure what's causing your cannabis nutrient deficiency? This picture gallery shows which deficiencies are the result of incorrect pH at the roots.

Comment

Im on 6,0 ph with plagron lemon kick, my water with extra nutrients is around 8,5, so im decreasing to 6,0

Comment

I try to keep my PH at 6.2 for veg and 6.8 for flower, at 6.0 you may have lockout, and would at 8.5.
          I dont use the product you mention, but IF it has lemon juice (as the name suggests) then I would suggest doing the PH and letting it set for 12 hours and retest it. I find lemon juice and vinegar do not hold the PH but drift back to where it started at.

Comment

Yes, plagron lemon kick is lemon acid. So what would you recommend for decreasing ph? For longer than 12 hours? I will try noc increase a little as you said - i will try to hold 6,5 for flowering, but i dont know with which product, if you think lemon kick isnt that good.

Comment

I have not used that product, what I meant was to test it to see what it does, they may have something in it that stabilizes it.
              I use sulfuric acid (sulfur), black strap molasses, bananas, etc., I put pelleted sulfur in my soil for a PH down buffer and pelleted dolomite lime for a PH up buffer.
              Have you done run off PH?

Comment

8.5 PH for your water/nutrient mix is way to high for soil and that's your problem. Soil likes it right around 6.5. Correct your PH and then flush the plant thoroughly with properly PH'd water and start the nutrients again. make sure you don't over water when you water...depending on the room temps soil can take much longer to dry out than coir.
                I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

As i said, when I add nutrients im on 8,5 so im decreasing with plagron lemon kik to 6. I would never use water with 8,5 ph

Comment

After 24 hours my ph from aliexpress show same number, 6,7

Comment

Propably found the reason. My ph is rising back to 8,5 after 1 or 2 days. It means, water has around 6,5 ph on the start, then going back. So i need to fast buy sulphur acid, it should be more stable, right?

Comment

Sulfuric acid should be more stable, pelleted sulfur would be a buffer.

Comment

You need buffer too or? Acid sulfur isnt enought?

Comment

Acids will get the PH where you want, buffers keep it there.

Comment

So it means its maybe the problem. Im not using puffers so it means the acid is not working? What should i use? I bought sulphur acid 15% and used that for first time today

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X