Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going2fast
    replied
    No you can still use it to make butter but I'm not into edibles so it gets composted if none of my friends claim it in time. Last run I heard the leaving were still potent. This time compost. You snooze you.....you get the idea.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    It’s true it sweet to have ‘surplus’ weed? Last I checked we had close to 30oz from over 10 strains 😂

Yes, I have a growing problem and I’m ok with it

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    After you process the bud do you consider it used up, or do you try and reclaim any remnants?

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    It's all cured bud. I freeze the buds first and let the dry ice break it up. Comes out looking like parsley after only 2 minutes of light shaking. Could have gone 3 minutes but was going for quality. Last run I used 120 micron for two minutes and it still was nice and gummy.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Are you using cured bud? Do you break it up before shaking with dry ice, or does the ice do an adequate job of that by itself?

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    started a topic Dry ice hash

Dry ice hash

Went thru some surplus bud last night. Both were a 2 minute shake with a 5 gallon 90 micron bag. Small batch was about 3oz red poison. Nice purple buds. Large batch was two separate runs of about 6oz sativa buds and trim. pineapple hazy smell. Nice and gummy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X