How close to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How close to harvest?

Hi all, thank you for reading! I am nearing the end of my Auto blue dream (in soil). She is 68 days above ground and looking very close to me. The breeder says “as soon as 75 days” (msnl). I’m not trying to rush her but desperately need the space in my tent. The pics are of the tallest cola. Any input on where she stands is much appreciated!

Happy growing
    bd

It appears to me that most of the buds are cloudy and could be harvested now. Personally, I would give it a week and get some amber showing.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• bdeegan
      bdeegan commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, thank you. I feel like they are mostly cloudy maybe 5-10% clear and I have not seen an amber yet. It’s nice to have someone experienced verify what I was thinking. Thanks again bd

just water with plain PH'd water for the next 2 weeks. the plant will start to yellow (leaves) all over and that indicates the plant is using all the remaining nutrients to feed the buds. Then she's ready...
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• bdeegan
      bdeegan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the reply! You answered my next question as she is due for a feed. I have started tracking runoff tds to help try to determine what’s in the soil. Thanks again bd

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X