Purple Haze New Seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Haze New Seedlings

My grow Tent & Light wont be available for another 10 day so I would like to set my 4 seedlings that just sprouted outside during the day if they can take direct sunlight - is the sunlight too harsh in Phoenix AZ?

Your plants may need to harden to take the sun light, set them out for a short time and watch them, if they start to wilt move them to shade.

Comment

at germination/seedling stage they do not need a lot of direct sunlight but if the temps are right direct sunlight can be very beneficial however, outdoor moved to indoor can pose pest issues so if you have a decent lamp with a strong CFL bulb that would be just fine indoors until the tent and light arrive.
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I Have my AC Infinity 642 grow tent and Viparspectra XS2000 set up and working a couple of days ago - I have turned up my grow light to 60% of power and lowered it to 24" above my leggy seedlings as recommended in this incredible site - New question to use the cheapest electricity (I have time of use pricing) can i run my grow light on for 8 hrs, then off for 4 hrs during peak pricing, then on for another 2 - 8 hours as needed - will that on - off - on schedule screw up the plants internals

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X