Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Seriously though, mon ami, I have to agree they are fun! I learned to speak weed on this grow as they react to everything so quickly you can see what they are saying or want. Usually it's More or No More....basic weed speak, lolol! IMO this makes it easy when you can see their reaction to what you do almost immediately n'est-ce pas? I find it almost amusing that I almost didn't grow these because so many said how difficult and non productive they are. These 2 plants have already as much weight as my four first photo attempt. I will probably keep a couple going along with my photos for seed. Gotta get another tent and light I guess. Nothing addictive about this hobby!

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet thanks. I’m doing my first autos too so just trying to get a feel for how close they are..

• Farmbuck
    replied
    @TOKABIGONE Lolll As a true Canadian I have to say " I'm sorry my friend" Yeah talking about Mexico, they (our stupid Canadian airlines) just brought the damn airlines tickets price to the roof !!! Thank you little Justin, the Brandon of the north !!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Dang it Farmbuck , every time I decide mine are starting to look good you do this! It's not fair! I should have waited until you were in Mex so I wouldn't have to see this! I'm just gonna stop lookin'!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    From germination around 80 days or a bit more. The Amnesia Haze have over 30% amber so at the end of the week. As for the GG4 they still have a few clear and not enough amber to my liking so I say an extra week.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Thanks y'all !! It was a nice adventure with them. I'm I going back to photos ? Heck no not for now loll.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-16-2021, 12:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Great job Farmbuck - your crop looks fabulous.

Leave a comment:

• MagicMike66
    replied
    What’s the flower time on these been?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    farmbuck grows autos? well done.

Leave a comment:

• MysticMimi
    replied
    Impressive, congrats FB!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Great going on those autos, i'm glad you enjoyed the grow so much that you will grow them again.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    ..........................pation!

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Antci............................................. .

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic The last yard....

The last yard....

Decision ..... Decision....

All I can say I'm happy with my first full autos grow. They look fat !! Not as big as photos but then I need to do it again to improve it. All I have to do is to find some strains that will give a good yield.

One thing for sure they were a hell of a lot of fun to grow.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-16-2021, 09:15 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X