E.T.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E.T.S

So I just finished a grow and have decided to wait till after the holidays to start up another, which gives me a severe case of Empty Tent Syndrome. I’m not sure I can wait that long. Not because we need but just because I truly love growing. I miss them already.
    Attached Files

And it's started........the joy of growing. Welcome to our full time hobby of growing our own.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Fjeff totally understand the ETS. I had to tear down my grow room to do a reno and it has taken waaaaay to long, so I've had a bad case of ETS. My tent was packed away so I didn't see it every day for the past year and that helped a little. I even quit visiting this web site because it was depressing not being able to grow. but now, I've got my room ready to go and one of two tents set up, just waiting on seeds from ILGM. Can't wait to get back at it. I have a 3x3 ready for my first auto run. And bought a 4x4 for photos (almost set up). Plan to use the autopot system in both. I could yammer on about this for a while...did I say I was excited to be growing again?
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I'm in kinda the same boat. 2 plants growing one faultered and died right after germination so I started another seed...that one didn't pop so on the third one now and I'm going to get stuck doing a two tiered grow or I just wait until the two that have started finish? The grow room seems very under utilized at this point but I guess it's better than an empty one!!
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

The holidays are over, the tents are up and running again. All autos. 4 gelato and 2 gorilla glue. This will be the most I have done at one time. Trying to make up for the down time.

Comment

I have another 10 weeks or so before end of ETS.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Been a month for me. Pulling the tent out of the basement and putting it in the den. Wife's not that happy, but the hunting season is over and I need something to do. ETS is real. Hopefully a Wedding Cake auto and another Bruce Banner auto will finish before I need to start my outdoor summer photos (and my garden veggies) in early April.

Comment

Bumper sticker: ETS is real
                Last edited by Ckbrew; 01-03-2022, 11:27 PM.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

No question. I'd buy one.✌️

Comment

I have long suffered the bane of ETS. After a few bouts, I discovered a treatment, but not a cure. I just do serial grows. I started my current grow two weeks prior to harvesting my most recent grow so the tent is never really empty. This of course is subject to travel restrictions unless I can find a plant sitter while I am gone. I just cannot seem to find someone who will send me daily pics of the girls, write a daily report and spend an hour talking to them. Perhaps I ask too much??
                    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                    5 gallon cloth pots
                    30"x30"x60" tent
                    Spider Farmer SE3000
                    Coco Pearlite mix
                    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X