Jack herer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack herer

This plant is now coming up to 2.5months old it looks healthy and everything im growing in coco with a bit of perlite with a mars hydro 100w light.
    is there anything wrong here as its seeming to grow bushier rather than any more height
    I'm feeding it with nutrients and calmag

Hi Weston can you provide some more detail about your grow? What kind of nutes? Feed rate? PH? watering practices? Looks like you need more perlite in that coco. Go over to Growweedeasy.com and search 'coco'. you'll find most everything you need right there.

Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Research soil and what MJ needs to grow in. Start it out correctly in light fluffy grow medium. The roots need AIR and it's small for it's age
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yeah, you need to get a better mix in those pots. They are suffocating.

Comment

I'm literally feeding her only when the soil is dry and im using nutrients called bloomdale its a powder I got from a garden centre it has the necessary elements and also vitalink cal mag.
          How could I go about making my coco more airated now as it is in its final pot and im not sure it would be a good idea to remove it as it would be all rooted in and I wouldn't want to damage her, I see there is potential still for her i just don't know how to go about helping at the moment I can't read anything anywhere about what to do

Comment

• golfnrl
            golfnrl commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe a bigger pot mixed with 70/30 coco/perlite? I made an emergency transplant with a girl in flower one time because I was literally drowning her with my inexperienced watering practices. She did just fine. Can you show us the details about your nutes? The google machine didn't find me anything to look at. What is your PH?

Is this an auto or photo?

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            You are ahead of me lollll My guess is a photo cuz my autos at 2.5 months were in full bloom.

Good point

Comment

Seem like we determined these are photos. So transplant the to a better made pot.

Comment

I don't have a ph test kit im currently using aquarium water and how would I go about transplanting it its a huge fabric pot ill end up ripping the roots to pieces would I not?

Comment

• golfnrl
                golfnrl commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope. Just moisten the medium so it doesn't fall apart and carefully cut away the fabric pot. That's what I did. It'll make a mess but it worked for me. I can't comment on the aquarium water. I know you know this already but you will not go wrong investing in a PH tester.

Thank you I will try this and let you know the outcome

Comment

First thing I would do is get it out of that dome. Why is it in a dome? You need lots of fresh, gentle air. It looks like it’s suffocating in there.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X