More investments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More investments

So my first grow was a success in my eyes. I can't complain, couldbhave been more for sure but whatever. Anyways my second grow I've got ventilation finally, I dont have humidifier or dehumidifier... sort of became an issue during drying, but curing now ive got humidity packs... ANYWAYS I want to know if I should invest my next budgeted amount into a new light? I'm currently using a marshydro ts600. And a 6inch inline fan capable of 440 cfm connected to an adjustable fan speed dial. This all in a 4×4 grow tent. I'm leaning towards one of these two due to the discount I could get on them. Any advice or any suggestions are much welcomed! Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211103_071953.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	546437
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211111-024014_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	546435Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211111-024027_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	546436
    Attached Files

I totally understand about wanting better equipment etc. though and IMHO if I was set on making a change I'd focus on the light. That fan you have is adequate for the 4x4. Lots of folks on here grow with Mars Hydro, so I'm guessing it's a good light. I have HLG for a 3x3 tent and am waiting to try a grow with my brand new Gro-it-LED.com Excalibur light in a 4x4. Let us know what you decide.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Imo at least 50% of your budget should be in your light. It really is the most important thing for the plants. We refer to the fertilizer and water we feed them as "nutrients" but that is a misnomer. What plants really "eat" is light and CO2. The rest just helps to facilitate the growing process. I like the spider farmer sf 4000. Full disclosure, that is all I have used and therefore do not have anything else to compare it to. Plants are happy with it and so am I.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Whatever light you buy, make sure it’s UL or ETL listed. Better safe than sorry!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X