Revegging question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revegging question.

I grew my first outdoor crop this year and really liked the way one of the plants turned out so indecided to try and keep her as a clone mother. I left some small buds on her because of how bug eaten and torn up the inner leaves looked and brought her in under 24hr light.

For a month all that happened was some of her purple leaves greened up a bit. Yesterday while checking her out I noticed two things, first the sugar leaves on some of the small buds elongated and are smooth edged as well as new leaves coming in at nodes showing clear signs if reveg... and that there were a couple of f***ING bananas sticking out of one of the buds -.-

so my question here is, is she screwed beyond repair? Or with the fact that it's something like three and a half months since I first saw signs of flowering could it be... er... rodelization? is there a chance she'd still work as a mother if that's the case?
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

IMHO you can continue to reveg her, but you may have to watch for hermies from her cuttings. All the flower that is on the plant now will need to be removed as it dies off anyway. Else it could cause bud rot to set in.

Comment

Yeah I've been planning to remove the buds as soon as leaves began to grow. And alright I was planning to take and flip her first few cuttings to check for herms, I was just wanting to see if it was a futile hope or not first lol thanks!
      stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
      ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
      bloom plus LED 300W
      green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
      Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

I would wait until the buds start to die off then pick 'em letting the limbs grow as long (and tough) as they can before hand.
        As far as what they do, you'll have to grow some to be sure.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X