"Harvest" time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Harvest" time

So for some good news. It's "harvest" time. Or trying to prevent the spider mites from getting to my near ready plant. I wanted to give it 1 more week but better safe than sorry.

REMEMBER this is the stuff grown in miracle gro. I felt bad I didn't want to get rid of it so i just let it grow while i got my cuttings ready for bloom.

I wasn't expecting the world but it's perfect drying and curing season so I'm taking advantage against my will.

​​​​​​It's hideous stuff but it smells good and has a nice blue/purple color to it. Lots of crystals and super sticky. My scissors are covered in nice fresh goo. Now to fight spider mites and save my next ones.
    Attached Files
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
    MAC1 (Blimburn)
    Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
    Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
    T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
    🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

This is the Spiritual Punk I chopped up last week. Oddly i didn't take pictures of it. It was nothing special. It's been curing for 3 days now. Temp at 70 and humidity is a nice stable 60-65%. I have those humidity packs just in case, but for now it's on point.
    Hopefully the mediocre will turn into at least mids with a good cure. The smell is amazing! I hope it comes through more as it cures.

This stuff was also grown in the miracle gro so buds are airy and stunted. But they are really sticky and covered in crystals. Who knows. Maybe it'll be smokable. If not edibles it is.
    ETA Thanksgiving day ETA for the stuff i harvested today... Christmas day
    There's hope yet... Maybe
    Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
    ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
    Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
    MAC1 (Blimburn)
    Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
    Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
    T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
    🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X