Looking for a bit of help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bit of help.

I'm seeing some brown spots on some of the leaves and some that look like they being chewed a bit. I've looked and can't see anything but not really sure what to look for. This is an auto that's about 4 weeks old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211107_095746.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	546087

chewed leaves is not a good sign so you really need to look hard at the plant. give it a careful inspection all over and look really close from top too bottom. some pests, like spider mites, can go unnoticed because of their size
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

You may well have bugs, but I see PH issues. The leaf damage I spotted could from rubbing another leaf, 'cept those tiny white spots.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I've adjusted my ph level and I'm going to add some calmag as well. Took a magnifying glass and looked over the plant and couldn't find and bugs, so hoping these changes will help this. Really appreciate the help.

Comment

do you have a cat?
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• dilvish
            dilvish commented
            Editing a comment
            Why? you think the cat would be chewing on the plant? I suppose it's possible. Mine never chew on the cannabis but one absolutely goes nuts for wheatgrass...I grow both now on a regular basis!

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            dilvish - my cat has 'tasted' 5 of 6 strains, just not my first grow, Mag Landrace. He chews on the fresh-growing middle, his pattern looked similar to the photo. He prefers it over homegrown catnip. Last night he saw a bud on my small rolling tray on the coffee table and tried to take it. I had a Siamese cat for 15 years that liked to get a buzz but I wasn't growing then.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X