Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order seeds , from where?

Hmmm... do you know a good site to buy auto seeds ? Thanks

If you’re in Europe, you can order direct from fast buds - 2fast4buds is the site I think. In the US it may be different.

Comment

• guest9222
      guest9222 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am from Europe, a lot of reviews ... Looks to be a good site

Read this
    This list shares reliable marijuana seed banks with good genetics that ship worldwide. USA residents: learn how to safely order cannabis seeds online!

Comment

Seedsherenow

Comment

Try Herbie's Seeds (Herbies Head Shop). Competitive pricing, great customer service and generous free seed deals. Based in Spain
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I've had nothing but good experiences with Seedsman.com. They usually have some great deals and they have a great sale on Black Friday (or at least they used to). They just revamped their entire site but the selection still remains top notch IMHO.

There was some confusion as to their status recently and that was because their main warehouse was in Barecelona, Spain and due to the Covid Lockdown, they decided to move it to their former UK warehouse.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Coastal Mary seeds out of Vancouver. Buy 3 get 5. Buy 5 get 8-9. . Last order took 6 days to New England. They take credit cards.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X