Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Fem Flower

What do you think of my steps?
    outdoors. During the growth period, I use the light to adjust the 18-hour daytime, and it will bloom. I give it natural light. Will it bloom?
    Plant growth period is 2 months, next month natural light will make it bloom.

Is it an auto?
    IF it is an auto the light hours do not matter with flowering.
    IF however it is photo, then it will take a reduction in light hours to trigger flowering, such as 12/12.

Comment

I mean, I use the led light to make up for 18 hours in the growth period, after which I turn off my led light and give it the law of nature, so that it will bloom?
      I planting Fem seed

Comment

Ok, there feminized, are they autos or are they photo-period plants?

Comment

photoperiod

Comment

Does not shade the moon and stars, and there are no street lights nearby

Comment

why would you need an LED if it's an outdoor grow? As long as the plants get at least 6 hours of direct sunlight, you don't need an LED outdoors. Outdoors you really only need to consider how much sunlight and how cool it gets overnight. Anything below 15C is bad for the plants...
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• Lucas1975
                Lucas1975 commented
                Editing a comment
                I want my plants to be harvested in 4 months, so I use led lights to make up for 18 hours of sunlight
                I am worried that the cycle of the sun during the flowering period is unstable, causing me to fail to bloom smoothly

IF your day is 14 hours or more light it is unlikely they will bloom, some do. Most will need to see less hours of light and more hours of dark, can be 13/11 or may need 12/12 depending on genetics. Once the light cycle is short enuf flowering will start, the diet will change and if she has what she needs she should make lots of fat flowers. My outdoor is over for this year, its to cold out.
              Moonlight is of no concern, the hours of light changing each day is expected by the plant, street lights would need to be very close to be any issue.
              IMHO your just costing your self more money for the grow with the LED.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I did yell at a LEO to get his damn light off my plants, he complied.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X