leaf problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leaf problem

Before swotching to flower i had a ph problem beacause the ph pen was decalibrated so soil was too acidic. After i fixed it and the plant started groing again then i switced to flower . About two weeks after in flower stage bottom fan leaves started yellowing like in the picture and i thi k as the time past its going upwards to the other leaves . Ihave to say that when i had the problem i thought it was nitrogen burn so i stoped adding nutrients just ph water to fix it. Afteri fixed it i added microdoses of nitrogen and more phosforus cause of flowering. Isthis normall or its again a problem . In the photo i have like the stages of the leaf that are yelloing so i can help you more tell me.

Plant info:Germinated 4august Strain mobby dick berneys farm
    Day16 of flower using mars hydro ts1000
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Giannhs; 11-05-2021, 12:26 PM.

Hey Giannhs without knowing age or a full pic of the plant it is only guessing but this looks like normal leaf aging as flowering progresses to me.
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Giannhs
      Giannhs commented
      Editing a comment
      You right man i correct it

OK that helps a lot so I can say with confidence that you don't have a health issue other than they look hungry for nutes to me so you may want to increase some. It is aging out early so using lower leaf stored nutrients to feed the flowers. Don't go overboard as the die is cast and those leaves will not recover but new growth will improve in color. This probably started with your pH issue causing some lockout and then continued with under feeding nutes. It should finish with this although maybe not as good a yield as might have been. We live and learn every grow if we do it right! Good luck and happy pharming!
    Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
    Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
    Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
    Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
    Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
    i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
    My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
    make pH correction unnecessary
    Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
    8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
    Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
    Semper Fidelis!

Comment

looks like a nitrogen deficiency. Even when PH levels are off people tend to think that adding fewer nutrients is the resolution when in fact it's not. when the plant color is pale green and the lower leaves are yellowing and dying off it's usually a nitrogen deficiency.

Correct the PH (6.5 is optimal for soil), make sure you have good watering practices and add nutrients per the recommendations on the bottle (s).

​​​​​​​
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X