Completed 31 days of not smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed 31 days of not smoking

2-14-18 I switched from opioids to cannabis for pain/sleep management. The first year I bought between 16 and 18 ounces trying different strains to find what worked for me while building my grow room. Summer of 2019 I harvested my first plant by that fall I had learned to make butter and bubble hash. This year I learned to make oil which so far I have only used to infuse chocolate. By my 3rd batch of chocolate I had the dosage from this batch of oil worked out, at that point I just needed to figure out time of day to medicate. The first week to week and a half where a little rough I had started to do the tests early in the afternoons and found I would be wide wake between 5 and 6:30 am my coffee maker doesn't turn on till 7:45. I have found a time line that works for me of eating a piece of my chocolate at 6:15 pm lets me fall asleep some time between 11:45 pm to 12 am and sleep till between 7:15 to 7:45 am. From this 31 day break from smoking I have found one thing I did miss and that is the taste of a properly grown and cured flower. A few decades back a friend of mines husband had a friend who grew some skunk weed that had the most wonderful taste. I could roll a joint of it and just breath through it (with out it burning it) and get that taste I so enjoyed. Might be time to start looking at growing a skunk strain and see if I can replicate the flavor that would appease my taste buds once I'm on O2 24/7.

I salute you for your grit Poppa keep up the good fight.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I, too, am unable to smoke and miss the flavor. I am a new grower and inspired by your post! 🥰
      Photo Grow: 2 Strawberry Cough
      Manifold Training
      4x2x6 Grow Tent
      (2) ViparSpectras 450W LED
      AC Infinity Cloudline T6 & Carbon Filter
      Extra Fan, Humidifier
      FFOF Soil
      FF Trio Nutes
      Temp: 80* RH: 50%
      Well Water Adjusted to 6.5 ph

Comment

Poppa Doing what needs to be done. Congratulations on your first month with no smoke. You are making progress. Good health to you.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I'm not done smoking I did this as a test to see what the future holds for me. Grabbed the jar of kief from my grows and pinched a couple of hits when I stopped working today and it hit me right smack in the frontal lobes.

Comment

I often take a 2ish week smoke break. It saves my lungs and helps to lower your tolerance. That first fatty after a break really floors me.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X