Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Views:	141
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	545386Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg
Views:	131
Size:	4.71 MB
ID:	545387

Greetings, I have several plants presenting issues with both fan leaves and younger leaves. The plants are now one week before harvest, but I'd like to pinpoint this issue!

I have uploaded some pictures.

The plants are watered with a consistent p.H 5.8 range - but I believe there has been some fluctuating here. Lately, they have been sitting fairly damp very regularly. The soil medium is pro mix, I have to yet measure run-off pH as I have heard of other growers having issues in this area.

I have a few ideas myself but would appreciate some extra insight!
    Attached Files

First off you said your ph was 5.8 in soil? Soil ph is 6.0-7.0. Second, plants usually go through deficiencies right before harvest as the plants use the nutes from the leaves. That is normal but having 5.8 pH in soil is not.

Comment

Pics of the plant would help.
      PH for flowers in soil should run about 6.8.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        agreed need full plant photo

Try this tool
      Attached Files

Comment

What you have is classic nutrient lockout due to low PH. This is combined with normal late stage yellowing. Flush your plants with water PH at 7.0 cal-mag and nutrients.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Your asking at one week to harvest? not much can be done that far off as they certainly won't see fatter buds in a weeks time unless any correction took place overnight.

Personally it looks like light or heat stress as the leaves are "canoeing" and yes, as above 5.8 PH in soil is too low. should be 6.5-7.0
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Thank you for the responses so far.

Rwise I'll have a full picture tomorrow

Fjeff I will give this a try for future purposes, thank you!

Tersky I meant the water is 5.8, not the soil. I may have not phrased it very well in my original post. I still do not have a pH reading for the soil or the water runoff from the plants in question. I will follow up with that tomorrow.

dilvish I'm not looking to correct this issue with the plants in question or achieve anything for yield - simply looking to improve my own diagnostic knowledge.

OldManGrower This is what I suspect. I will need to get some more readings (soil pH and run off before I can offer more info, to distinguish adequately) the younger leaves also look like they are presenting phosphorous deficiency)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X