No flower so far week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! No flower so far week 8

I've got 8 plants atm in a tent, one turned out to be male do it got disposed but before any pollination could have happened (the sacks were not mature at all). But not a single plant want to flower. Its been 8 weeks and nothing. Just growing taller and taller every day but 0 flowers. Any thoughts?
    in another tent got the same strain and they flower nicely. Dunno whats the issue here. Help pls

gorilla experr auto fem
    8 weeks since germ
    Soil+perlite
    advanced nutrients trio nutes
    2000w mars hydro led
    Topping and lst

all things being equal perhaps there is a heat/humidity issue in this tent versus the other one...the plants look stressed. if you are giving the same nutes, same PH levels same watering as the other tent and they are in the same soil and pots, I'd have to go with light and or heat/humidity issues. stress can affect the plants flowering and these are factors that would do so.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

All true what has been said in other post. Could be a photo could be just later to flower did you check for male parts?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have a temp/humidity regulator for all my tents, humidity is on 60% temp is 26C constantly. Ph is fine. I had a male plant but i caught it in time and killed it.
        what u see, how can u determine they stressed? I did top them but I topped the other one too and they flowering fine.

Comment

Well she just might be slow, it happens. Sometimes they just get slowed by what we do to them, does not mean she's bad plant could just be slowed. Give her more time treat her well like the others only time will tell.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My main concern is that if and again if they will resurrect, they wont have anough space to grow. I had to bend them down again otherwise they would have touched the light by now. Strange. There is a reason I hate autos, its like peeing with a boner, cant control anything...

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well sounds frustrating about the inability to control urine flow whislt having a boner. I my friend would not know cause i'm a lady who grows weed LOL and as close as that plant is to flowering and it's a auto she'd break like a cracker bending it down to far now. Good luck "dude" LOL

Love that comment LOL absolutely superb 😅😅

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X