CBD auto grow questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD auto grow questions

First time growing CBD plants. Red Pure Auto CBS from Greybeards seeds (and I hope they DO turn red once they flower).

Anything different I have to do with a CBD grow? No more outdoor grows here (in Michigan) so these are growing in the tent. Will these grow just like the THC rich plants I have grow in the past? Will I see the same things at harvest time and harvest the same way?

Thanks in advance - doesn't hurt to ask...
    Mother Earth Coco/Perlite 70/30
    Canna Coco Or
    Happy Frog soil
    Fox Farms nutrients trio
    Smart pots
    Vivosun tent, LED lite & fan

Semper Fi brothers and sisters!

Never tried a pure CBD plant and never auto CBD. What's the breeder say?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• jamesphoto
      jamesphoto commented
      Editing a comment
      No info given from the breeder. And to be honest is I only choose it because of it's "pretty red buds". But since it's CBD hopefully I can use it - my work has drug screens. Even though I'm a new grower I've been quite happy with my other grows (due to you and everyone else here at GWE). So hopefully if there are things to look out for while growing CBD I'll find that out. Thanks for your reply!

I wish you luck, i see why you'd want to grow these.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

If you consume cannabis with high CBD it still has THC so the drug screening will still catch it. Best not to consume it for a few weeks prior to the test even if the THC is less than 1%
      I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• jamesphoto
        jamesphoto commented
        Editing a comment
        Humm, I was afraid of that. They are random tests so we never know when our name is pulled from the hat. Well I guess I'll go back to just enjoying the HOBBY of growing. I live in a legal state so at least I can enjoy the hobby. Thank you!

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        Get a medicinal license, then the drug test won't matter. Alternately you could try barter...get in touch with someone who would like some "euphoria" with their CBD ( and wants to vape or smoke) in exchange for CBD capsules or money to purchase capsules...capsules contain no THC.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X