Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! A new comer is here. Not a big problem but maybe someone knows what happens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! A new comer is here. Not a big problem but maybe someone knows what happens.

Hi everyone! A new comer is here. Not a big problem but maybe someone knows what happens. The light spots/strips on the leaves. I don't have any additional info except the image yet. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2021-10-31_10-29-28.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	465.5 KB
ID:	545073

Looks like marks from when you feed. Try not to water the actual plant when feeding

Comment

• GreenHighness
      GreenHighness commented
      Editing a comment
      it's true. i am new grower and didn't know it's not good to water the plant itself and i sprinkled a bit of water on it. so no damage i hope?

don't be afraid of getting water on the leaves. watering around the base is normal instead of pouring over top. Typically you will see some markings on leaves if the water splashed on the leaves contains nutrients but not plain water.

Just keep an eye on it. at this stage seedlings can look a little funky. Just make sure you start giving nutrients now because it has a full set of leaves
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Thanks guys/girls for the help! Already started feeding the plant with a (universal yet) fertilizer. The specialized one is coming.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Go slow feeding at such a young age. Best you read up just abit about how to and when to begin. And tell us more about how your growing it what your using we like lots of details. Don't worry we all began as " newbies"

Is there nutients in the soil already. If so be careful.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

• GreenHighness
        GreenHighness commented
        Editing a comment
        As far I know it doesn't have any. The soil is marketed for seedlings of tomato. pH 5-6 was written on the package.

Today we had electricity shutdowns for few times. I hope it won't make any stress for the plant. I had to buy an electric generator to exclude it in the future. Fortunately today we had a sunny weather and i just put it on the window when we didn't have electricity.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with electricity i know the worry happens out here all the time during winter. I have a gasoline generator to run my TV, fridge. It could run a tent if needed lots of cords many feet LOL.

This is my Auto Pablo Escobar exactly 2 weeks.
      Any suggestions? Isn't it too small?

Attached Files

Comment

As long as the electricity isn't out for more than a couple of days the plants will survive unless the indoor temps drop to 10C or lower
        I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

• GreenHighness
          GreenHighness commented
          Editing a comment
          I will pedal a generator with my legs to make the plant not to be in dark (: Fortunately everything is ok. I just wondered if the plant doesn't suffer nutrition problems and grows as expected. I guess Indica and Sativa grow a bit different ways? I have chosen Auto Pablo Escobar 100% Sativa because wanted to have head-high. Where I am most people tend to consume Indica dominated stuff. I can get it without growing quite easy. And growing is an interesting hobby as well (as I could understand after I started doing it).

I never had a pure Sativa experience before. So I wanted to backup myself with some Indica. My box has 65x65x135cm (a.k.a 2.1x2.1x4.4 feet) dimensions. I have put another pot along with the first one with 80% Indica. I wonder if I am going to have any problems if two plants will live in the same box (but of course different pots)? It's obvious that the light is shared between the both. I guess it will require more ventilation as well. Any other ideas about possible problems?

Comment

• GreenHighness
          GreenHighness commented
          Editing a comment
          i have an auto sativa. i hope it will help not to overgrow the box.

Don’t worry about breaks in daylight. That’s just like a big cloud going by. What they won’t tolerate is a blast of daylight when they’re sleeping...

Comment

• GreenHighness
          GreenHighness commented
          Editing a comment
          Really thanks for that important piece of knowledge!

Exactly 3 weeks.
        Everything seems to be ok.

Name:	IMG_6833_enh.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	546078

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          So at this point she seems healthy minus the splash marks are you thinking of topping ?

• GreenHighness
          GreenHighness commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! Sure I plan to do all needed trainings. But I guess it's too early for it yet?

to imagine its height:

Name:	IMG_6836_enh.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	546083

Comment

Looks like it's working on its 5th node? And if that was two days ago, topping is probably a good idea now--assuming the plant is still healthy. If you wait too long, you're really just adding time to your grow.

Comment

Hi DoSiGrow! It's Auto Pablo Escobar.

I don't know if it's time for topping or not as long as I am a newbie.
            Do you think it's time for it?
            Don't you know when such auto plants are about to start flowering?

This is the current state (3 weeks 2 days):
            Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2021-11-09_16-41-13.jpg Views:	4 Size:	305.8 KB ID:	546255Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2021-11-09_16-41-26.jpg Views:	4 Size:	269.2 KB ID:	546256Click image for larger version  Name:	photo_2021-11-09_16-41-06.jpg Views:	4 Size:	313.8 KB ID:	546257
            Last edited by GreenHighness; 11-09-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• MysticMimi
              MysticMimi commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi GH! As a new grower, I’m not sure it’s a good idea to top an auto. I’m a new grower as well and used just LST with pipe cleaners on my autos. They flower pretty quickly, but stunt easily IMO. Keep us posted on your grow!

• DoSiGrow
              DoSiGrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Good call, forgot it was an auto! I like @MysticMimi's idea of just doing some LST

Thanks everyone for your help and support! I will try to do some LST of course. Is it time for it now? (at 3 weeks and 2 days) ? Of course I will keep posting!

Comment

• MysticMimi
              MysticMimi commented
              Editing a comment
              I would wait til you see flower sites so you know which way to bend to expose them to light. It won’t be long now. And then you’ll need to tweak it as they grow. Good luck, they look great!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X