Buds not so fat, what did i do wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds not so fat, what did i do wrong?

This is my first grow ever. It's a purple bud from sensiseeds.
    I just flushed it because I saw most trichs going cloudy, so it has about 2 weeks left I guess?

I'm proud of the size of the plant but I just find all bud sites except for the main colas to be kinda small and useless. What can i do in the future to have more of a coherent, fat stalk filled with buds?

I appreciate any tips and help and opinion on my babygirl

I have the same problem I would like to follow this

Comment

Without knowing much detail per Elgoryt i'm just commenting on what i see, theres ways of explaining about a problem plant by giving us info on the strain, soil, lights, is it from seed a clone???? Have you done any self help by reading how to grow weed??
      First and formost this plant needed a brighter light than what it had unless you want a houseplant which is what you got. You took off all it's food leaf and so it needed ferts.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Elgoryt
        Elgoryt commented
        Editing a comment
        I did some basic research yes but i'm still learning and experimenting! Thanks for the tip i'll look into some better lighting and i'll leave the fan leaves on longer when i'm on my next grow. I guess I just started lollipopping too excessively and early!

I agree and think you may be flushing too early. They can still fatten a bit so I would give bloom nutes yet.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• Elgoryt
        Elgoryt commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried looking to the trichs and from what I could see I thought it was getting there. I do however hear that harvesting too early is the biggest and most common mistake for newbies so I will look out for it next time, Thanks!

I agreed with @SoOrbudgal and @TOKABIGONE it's food deprivation.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

It looks a lot like the first harvest I had. I only had a T-5 fluorescent panel for lighting. I was a noob too and didn't "know" the plant yet. I'm pretty sure I took the plant down too early as well. Still, lighting was my biggest limiting factor then.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Yep either you backed off on nutes or the light source wasn't enough full spectrum. chucking some seeds in a pot and watering it will grow a cannabis plant but having ideal growing conditions is what makes the plant produce healthy fat buds.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Not enough light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X