Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry also Jimmynuetron I haven't been well lately so I guess I'm a bit grouchy

• Jimmynuetron
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Farmbuck, I don’t try to interfere in your lesson. I can see by your pictures you know what you’re doing.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    A little bit. Still don't feel well enough to drive to Ottawa to the vet. One pug has an ear infection, I'm giving him My Rx but one drop instead of 3 or 4. Playing vet again but I can't do the other pug's butt problem. Going to give him steroids when I'm home, they make him drink and pee more. I received a call to see the urologist who removed my kidney sooner, on Monday, instead of my December appt. Nobody will post my MRI results to the portals so that I can call or message my Chicago dr. I don't want to - pass out? collapse? whatever again, with my bad neck I don't want to end up paralyzed. Thanks for asking.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Hows @Puglover1 ? A bit better I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Really ?? Joke aside I grind my nugs then I put it in a freezer. Look whatever works for you. I'm fine with mine.

• Puglover1
    replied
    Thai hash. Y'all are killing me. I mIght have to be more selective in threads I read.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    Nuggets are not loose, they take longer to freeze.
    By loose I mean ground up.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Just for the fun !! Would you say keeping a nugget for 2 mins in a freezer is more frozen than a nugget for more than 2 hrs ?? Try it. I grind first then I freeze it.

• Jimmynuetron
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it depends if you grind and freeze, or freeze and grind or Maybe I just can’t wait ?

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I try on several occasions at 1 hour in the freezer at a temp of 18C and imho I had more extraction from keeping it longer in the freezer. I must have a cheap freezer hey ?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Did you freeze the nugs first, then grind or grind and freeze after?

• Jimmynuetron
    replied
    I’d say it only takes a hour to freeze a bag of loose weed to 28 degrees or whatever your freezer is set at. If you leave it in there for 24 hours or 24 days it will still be 28 degrees... frozen.
    The fabric I got from Amazon is 110, and go easy on the grinder button. It can turn leaf material into 100 micron particles very quick. I grind by hand. It’s messy, but finger hash !
    Last edited by Jimmynuetron; 10-21-2021, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Bonjour I believe the size is 100 micron DW2 From amazon and I have to thanks the wife for a coffee grinder. But of course mon ami they need to be frozen for at least 24hrs. They (trichomes) separate easier when they are frozen.

https://www.amazon.com/RYOT-Solid-To...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Howdy Farmbuck, What size is the screen and where did You get the box? What are You using to grind up the 'nuggets' and do they need to be frozen or will room temperature work as well?

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Pic #1 - making sure I have a quarter in the box

Pic #2 - Putting grinded frozen nugs

Pic #3 - Collecting Kief from sieve box

Pic #4 - Mazar-I-Sharif Kief

Pic #5 - Storing Kief in a small Mason jar

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X