Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake THC - THC-O-acetate

Patient Advisory

We are starting to see a rise in the number of medical marijuana products that contain THC analogs, including THC-O-acetate. This manufactured THC compound is NOT a medical marijuana product and has been shown to be very harmful when added to other THC-containing products, causing side effects such as seizures, difficulty speaking, and vomiting.

Reports of these dangerous side effects are increasing, which is why our QA lab, Metis, is diligently monitoring for this substance and other THC analogs. Metis has confirmed the presence of this chemical compound in a concentrate by the name of Platinum OG Sugar (BA#-POG-062421).

If you’ve had negative health outcomes after using a medical marijuana product purchased from a licensed dispensary, please immediately contact a medical provider or the Oklahoma Center for Poison and Drug Control (800-222-1222).

When purchasing a medical marijuana product from a licensed dispensary, we strongly encourage you to always ask to see the Certificates of Analysis (COAs) and examine the lab test results so you can ensure you’re taking a safe product home. If the dispensary refuses to show you the product’s COAs, we suggest you purchase product from another dispensary that will. In the event a dispensary refuses to provide you with a product’s COAs, please contact the OMMA Call Center (405-522-6662) or email OMMACompliance@ok.gov.
    Seems more and more are trying to steel from us with fake shit we really dont want! Its shit like this that keeps me out of the despo! You just cannot trust a capitalist, all they care about is profit.

Another reason that I only consume what I produce myself.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Not sure what to fear more, the street dealer or “government regulated” big cannabis. The US regulators have done wonders with tobacco and alcohol, and food, and medicine, and I guess I’ll stop. All part of the reason I’m here, id like to know what’s in my weed just like my food etc.

thank you for sharing Rwise!

bd

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Now remember thats from the same government that sprayed paraquat in Mexico to be served to stoners here. I think I may have a different view than you on our gov.

There was some underground weed near here that had fentanyl in it.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll bet the LEO's got all over that shit!

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        They were, Thing is no one expects to get an opioid overdose with respiratory arrest from tokin a bone. Nasty stuff.

I myself had no idea this was happening, I mean its so damn easy to make the real deal, why would one even try to make fake shit?

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X