Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nitrogen toxicity and Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitrogen toxicity and Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV)

Last edited by Guest; 10-19-2021, 06:50 AM.

What are you feeding them and what is ph of nute solution going in? 6.5 is at the high limit for coco hydro. I would rule out ph problems before looking at TMV. Not sure I agree with nitrogen toxicity. That usually shows up in the leaf tips first. Also consider moving lights closer. LEDs are all different when it comes to distance. If you put the back of your hand under the light far away, then slowly raise your hand to the light you will find a distance where the heat from the light increases very rapidly for the distance moved. Find that sweet spot, 15 - 18 inches for my lights, and try your lights at just above that distance from the top of your plants. Also do a bug check.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PH CHART HYDRO.PNG
Views:	197
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	542700Click image for larger version

Name:	PH CHART SOIL.PNG
Views:	186
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	542701

So I thought u were in coco, so I may need to correct my answer. See above charts for ph requirements.

I use sf 4000 light.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Comment

your water going in should be 6.5 - 7.0 PH for soil. You need to PH the water. When you add nutrients to the water the PH levels can go up or down so you need to test the PH of the water/nutrient mix before watering. PH of 8.2 is going to cause problems.

Do Not mist your plants with nutrients. Nutrients are taken up by the roots in the growing medium (Coir, soil or water/hydroponic).

Northern lights loves light so the 100cm distance was probably okay as long as the lights were on 24/7. 27 inches might be better or worse depending on the full spectrum those lights give off. the manufacturer should be able to tell you what the optimum height would be for cannabis.
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Looks like you could use some of this

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X