It's a rainy auto-weekend here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a rainy auto-weekend here.

Some of my autogirls GG4 in early bloom.

Enjoy your weekend and be safe.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Same here, rainy days and early bloom.
    Attached Files

Comment

In the same boat Farmbuck.... Those autos are really taking off... These are photos almost 6 weeks into bloom... Muskie Man

Click image for larger version  Name:	Indoor Grow4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	487.0 KB ID:	542566
      Last edited by MuskieMan; 10-15-2021, 06:49 AM.
      Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
      Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
      Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
      Circulation 2 six inch fans.
      Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
      Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good Muskie !!

Sunday suppose to start rain again but today is still upper 60s sunshine still leaving my GG outside but everyday could be harvest just pushing her. It's pretty darn cold over night i'm taking huge chance on it but i do take risks with growing and testing the tolerance of strains.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Here is hot for this time of the year. We are over 10 degrees Celsius above normal. Usually the nights are around 40F but lately is 60F. Could it be climate change ?

Over used idea to me Farmbuck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        For my $.02 it may be warming but not for the reasons the politicians say. i believe it is due to natural cyclical variations in the planets weather patterns that have been occuring for thousands of years without human contributions to co2 in the atmosphere. Volcanoes and some other natural events such as the dust in the upper atmosphere blocks sunlight from reaching the surface causing cooling over a period of time. At the same time co2 has caused warming in the oceans which is slowing and may be stopping the currents and allowing the ice caps to melt. This has happened every 10k years or so except our cycle has now gone 14k years so we are way overdue for another ice age. Human caused or not it will come. History of these events shows it has happened many times without our contributions. Science says it takes less than 1 to 2 hundred years for the cycles that lead to this to become irreversible. Keep your parkas handy!

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry we have our parkas and our mukluks.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X