Auto Flower with no buds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Flower with no buds

So I'm growing a white widow auto. I'm on day 73. I have preflowers all over,but no bud🤔. The calyxes have not fattened up at all!!!! Has anyone ever dealt with this??? I'm on a 18/6 schedule. Would me not giving any nutrients at all in veg have any bearing on this? Should I just count this as a loss and start another one?

Not giving it nutes during veg probably didnt help her. Is there a reason for not feeding it during veg? Are you feeding it bloom nutrients now? She has lots of flowers starting..feed her well and the buds should fatten up. Dont give up on it now...it looks healthy, lotta flowers, grow it out and see how it does
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Switch to 12/12 and it should flower. You will need to finish her on 12/12 however.
      2X4X6 Quictent
      1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
      600w LED (80)
      1000w LED (180)
      2 X Viparspectra P-1000
      2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
      6" battery/usb fans
      Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
      GH trio with Calimagic
      Lung room humidifier
      3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
      ArmorSi, kelp when needed
      Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
      Northern Lights auto
      (Seedsman)
      auto 00 Kush
      (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
      2x Northern lights auto
      1 auto 00 Kush
      1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
      Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Their Autos and their already in flower Catfish22, 18/6 is perfectly fine..no need to switch to 12/12 for autos. I've done some autos without turning the lights off. 24/7 till their done.

I want what Catfish22 is smokin LOL feed her some bloom she was on too much of a lean diet
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Who said they're autos? Believe everything you hear? .Good advice above, some flowering neuts. and 12/12. What's it gonna hurt?

Comment

12/12 will reduce a already small harvest. Stay on 18/6 or move to 24 and feed it. Like mentioned above.

Comment

if they are in fact autos then yes depriving them of nutes during veg was likely why you see them as they are. Having said that just make sure you continue to properly PH the water and add the required nutes for this stage (bloom) and give it some more time. 10 weeks is nothing in the big picture. Keep up what you are doing and they should hopefully acquire some good buds if not small ones.

Is there a reason why you decided not to give nutes in Veg?
            I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X