Light stress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light stress?

Help! First grow. Week 11 gorilla glue auto. Everything has been going real well up until last week. Started looking brown on edges and started yellowing. Thought maybe nute burn or ligh
    t burn so adjusted both. Kept getting worse so raised light more. Was around 21" over, now around 26". That was this morning. Using Viperspectra 200 watt so not that strong of light. Also 2 other plants starting to show stress. Anything else I can do? Should I trim yellow leaves? Have reduced nutes ( using General Hydroponics trio series with a little molasses last couple weeks) checking ph regularly. The other issue I have been dealing with is heat ( usually high 70's but humidity is usually in 60's) have good airflow but know should be lower. Am outside Atlanta so humidity is issue here. What should I do next?
    Thanks for any help.

I think she is telling you she is almost ready for harvest.

Check this: https://www.growweedeasy.com/ready-for-harvest-pictures

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

It crossed my mind that might be near end of flower except tri"s still pretty clear (I think) Have been checking with 10x mag and still hard to see. Have a 30x ordered and should be here soon so I can really see.
      Thanks for input. Any other ideas out there?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        She's very near the end of her healthy days they start looking really poorly late in the bloom stage. Yes it's wierd to have that yellowing on top. But for now i would'nt worry about it just get a loupe check for all milky trichomes at best.

Yep I think that I'll just keep checking tri's and get ready to harvest soon. Thanks again for input.

Comment

She's just aging gracefully, it can still be 3-4 more weeks.
        2X4X6 Quictent
        1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
        600w LED (80)
        1000w LED (180)
        2 X Viparspectra P-1000
        2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
        6" battery/usb fans
        Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
        GH trio with Calimagic
        Lung room humidifier
        3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
        ArmorSi, kelp when needed
        Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
        Northern Lights auto
        (Seedsman)
        auto 00 Kush
        (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
        2x Northern lights auto
        1 auto 00 Kush
        1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
        Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Should I trim yellow leaves or leave alone?

Comment

At this point I'd leave the leaves on till harvest. Your not gonna gain anything by removing them.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I would stop the neuts. and just water. She's just ageing out, leaves do like maple trees in the fall. Turn colors and fall off.

Comment

Thanks again for advice. Already started eliminating nutes and keeping eye on ph. Trichomes are still kind of clear but starting to turn. Will wait till start seeing some amber to harvest. Will post some pic's when I do

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X