Critique Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critique Please

Gorilla Glue Autoflower - Blueberry Autoflower - Gelat. OG Autoflower (Week 7) Defoliated twice. Minor LST

Critique, please. Second year of growing. What did I do right, what did I do wrong? Not real happy with size on Gorilla Glue and Blueberry and bud structure on Gelat. OG

Kind Soil base with Coco Loco soil. Water only 6.6 pH every 3 days (next few waterings will add blackstrap molasses). MarsHydro 2x4x6 tent, HLG300L R-Spec LED light, 5 gallon fabric pots, current tent temp 73 degrees and 45% humidity (during veg. 80 degree with 60% humidity), 3 each 6" oscillating fans, AC Infinity Cloudline T6 exhaust fan with humidity and temperature control, AC Infinity 6" charcoal filter.

Hope I did not forget anything.

They look good so far. Autos tend to be smaller so don't fret about that. They look like they still need some time to harvest. You want critique on your grow? You are the best judge on how you did. Personally, I wouldn't make that assessment until harvest weigh in and a smoke test, but that is me. You look like you are doing well, carry on. Experience is invaluable to a grower.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

I am quite the new grower myself. They do look great and I also agree with ckbrew. The only thing I would have done and do is to try and make an even canopy. I would have tied that tall plant down more so I can drop my light and have it even over all the plant’s evenly. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X